• Mid next gen

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • End of next gen

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
Daps
best combat in all of gaming, part 3 gonna be absolutely retarded :wow:
Even better when Ellie's fungus turns that bytch into a super solider :wow:
Smaller than Abby but can punch like Abby, run faster, jump farther, etc.
Watch this bytches finger grow back in a surprise shock scene because of her fungus
Her fingers are going to look fukked up :hhh:
I think they are going to focus on the fungus again like in TLOU1 but also including emphasis on how Ellie's fungus is really affecting her and the brutal combat and human elements of TLOU2 for Part 3 to push the story and combat
They will definitely introduce not only more fungus mutations, but different mutated strains like Ellie's fungus and how they interact and compete against each other, and how those strains evolve
Could add new enemy types for each strain and other people like Ellie who have their own abilities due their symbiotic relationship with their fungus, even as enemies and or as the main antagonists.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine if they just pull a complete 180 and the infection works itself out and goes away completely

Daps
Imagine if they just pull a complete 180 and the infection works itself out and goes away completely
Not gonna happen...until the end when everyone died for no reason:mjlol: :francis:
Maybe a new strains of fungus that infect your brain differently come in that make them realize the current cure or any found cure will be useless :mjlol:
There is going to be a twist with the fungus, its origin, the cure, immunity, and Ellie's immunity
But honestly I think Ellie's immunity secret gets revealed to people she hasn't already revealed it too in Part 3 :yeshrug:
Imagine if all of Jackson found out Ellie was immune?:ohhh:
Imagine Seth, one of her main opps, finding that shyt out?:ohhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not gonna happen...until the end when everyone died for no reason:mjlol: :francis:
Maybe a new strains of fungus that infect your brain differently come in that make them realize the current cure or any found cure will be useless :mjlol:
There is going to be a twist with the fungus, its origin, the cure, immunity, and Ellie's immunity
But honestly I think Ellie's immunity secret gets revealed to people she hasn't already revealed it too in Part 3 :yeshrug:
Imagine if all of Jackson found out Ellie was immune?:ohhh:
Imagine Seth, one of her main opps, finding that shyt out?:ohhh:

people already know about ellie's immunity from the fireflies. I don't really think it would make much of a difference now that no ones really even thinking about developing a cure.

And i guess now Dina knows

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
you know whats funny about all these characters getting brutally murdered throughout the game, levs sister/mom, abbys friends, etc.

is they all would have most likely died on seraphyte island anyway. Except owen who would have ran away long before on his boat

Daps
people already know about ellie's immunity from the fireflies. I don't really think it would make much of a difference now that no ones really even thinking about developing a cure.

And i guess now Dina knows

it would matter
Joel, someone with deep knowledge of how bad TLOU world is, warned her and for good reason
she continues to keep it secret for a reason otherwise why not tell the whole town of Jackson?
and if you really think the fireflies are the only group who would be interested in Ellie's immunity and what that brings :mjlol:
FEDRA, groups like them, groups stronger than them maybe elsewhere in the world, people needing it for something else, weird religious groups like the seraphites and what they would think, etc
Ellie never had to deal with being treated like how she wanted to define herself in Part 1, being an immune.
Let's see how she feels when everyone knows she is immune and defines her only as that
Joel secret got exposed and he had to deal with the consequence, Ellie might be next since consequence is what these games are about

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Imagine if in the next TLOU, hundreds of thousands of people die from the virus, zombies run wild, a vaccine is released, and half the population is anti-vax, and ends up transforming because of it :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine if in the next TLOU, hundreds of thousands of people die from the virus, zombies run wild, a vaccine is released, and half the population is anti-vax, and ends up transforming because of it :skip:

It’s their right to choose what to put in their body :ufdup:

It’s not a zombie issue its a human rights issue :ufdup: