The Official The Leftovers Season 2 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's the best show on TV this fall. Even better than the Fargo and the knick. I never thought I would be saying that but it really made the leap
It aint seein Homeland :comeon:

Jill throwin herself @ this lame :damn:

Just let me smell dat thang :noah:

Edit:ep 7 was interesting. It took 7 eps, but they have my attention :leostare:

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the very nature of digging beneath the surface when one is dealing with grief (in a religion vs rationalism context), questions will eventually be solved by reason and not faith. It's probably why this season has been A LOT better than the first, because it tackles the differences and processes in a more realized and realistic fashion (although you still have dumb shyt like Matt spanking dudes with an oar), rather than the ruse of dressing grief up in jejune garb.

Well said.

:ehh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @GoldenGlove asking a question and getting mad at the answer

:abelinthecut:
Not really mad, but it's funny to me because obviously he knew who Tommy was with because of the preview, but acted like he came to the conclusion because of something shown on the show.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Not really mad, but it's funny to me because obviously he knew who Tommy was with because of the preview, but acted like he came to the conclusion because of something shown on the show.

Yeah.....I actually thought the same thing. You said you purposely don't watch them and then he told you what was in the one you purposely didn't watch