The Official "The Babadook" Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
so the midnight showing was nothing less than pure Piff and scary thoughts..
the film itself is pretty traumatic and definitely exhausting..the sound on this is right in your ear drums and meshed well with the depressing, bleak and ugly atmosphere..ill wait until my hombres have watched it so we can chop it up..

i enjoyed it immensely, is it a top horror flick? Hmmmm..let me say the film didn't even need this mythical backdrop tale involved..the humane side to it fukking Horror, lol.
I loved it..

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
so the midnight showing was nothing less than pure Piff and scary thoughts..
the film itself is pretty traumatic and definitely exhausting..the sound on this is right in your ear drums and meshed well with the depressing, bleak and ugly atmosphere..ill wait until my hombres have watched it so we can chop it up..

i enjoyed it immensely, is it a top horror flick? Hmmmm..let me say the film didn't even need this mythical backdrop tale involved..the humane side to it fukking Horror, lol.
I loved it..
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

If @Tuaminator says that baout a horror movie, its real talk :ohlawd:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A day after i see joker.org posted on here, the shyt is down while they "look for a new home" :mjcry:

Nvm i got links, PM me if you need them

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
>Didn't rely on jump scares :blessed:

>Essie Davis' channeling her inner Jack Nicolson
-never seen her act before but I fukking love her now

>A legit looking monster/ ghost

>I thought towards the end where the son got all "Home Alone" on her possessed mom was kinda cringe tho :ld:

>BA BA DOOK DOOK DOOK :blessed:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
People have been raving about this movie and it got lots of acclaim at the festivals so I'm waiting on it for blu ray release...they say its not some American bullshyt; its Australian and the story is horrifying, not relying on excess blood; it relies on storytelling and atmosphere like movies in the 70s and 80s...I'm excited.

damn if i knew this we would have watched it last night for Halloween. i'll have to peep it myself since wifey doesn't do scary movies lol