Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
under-the-bed-o.gif
WHat is this from?

Daps
Hey guys. So it's up for rental on YouTube but only in Australia. I tried using Hola VPN unblocker to rent it here (Florida, USA) via PayPal so it wouldn't cross check my billing address with being in AU but that didn't work. I got to the checkout screen but it said PayPal was an unsupported method of payment. NOW, I don't know if this would work or not but I use a program called YTD Video Downloader. It downloads videos directly from YouTube. If someone rents it and puts the URL into this program it might just work. You could turn it into a torrent after getting the file from YT as well. I'm usually against pirating stuff like this BUT this fukking movie has been out since May in Australia and it's Halloween now and there still is no torrent or any form of the movie available. All I've heard are rave reviews so it blows my mind that the US distribution company would wait until the end of November to bring it here.

Here's a link to the YouTube rental:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Forgot all about this movie
horror jumpoffs been buttass too
Annabelles smh
Treehouse smh
that one shyt the Houses October Built smh
Extraterrestrials smh

I got Wolves on my tab
not even sure if its a horror movie
but I might check it when I get in if Im not too blitzed

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
The high praise this movie has received is fully warranted. The Babadook is a great film and genuinely creepy.