The Official "The Affair" Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Ok so Allison is just gonna live the fantasy with Noah and fukk reality
I'm still :what: at scotty dope fiend lean just coming through and knowing immediately that it was cole baby. Although he did see Allison sleep with Cole that one time ,Cole had no clue the baby was his when he finally saw her a court that one time.

Allison recollecting that she actually did sleep with Cole never happened so she just wants to be ms innocent so bad wholetime she just looking at Noah and is like :ufdup: you know this not your baby right?

Not seeing how Allison is just not gonna tell Cole because that's gonna fukk up his upcoming marriage
This woman gives no fukks about anything and now she chooses to be a good person

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:noah::noah::noah: Another great episode.

Loved the whole scene with the therapist. Simple scenes like this is when you see some true acting, Dominc West can really bring it brehs. :mjcry:

About the baby.

Aint no way "Joanie" is a girl (:comeon:), that is a little boy playing a girl.

Could be Cole's baby the way the lawyer acted to the test results. :ld:

Does anyone remember what the verdict for the case was? From the previous episodes?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:noah::noah::noah: Another great episode.

Loved the whole scene with the therapist. Simple scenes like this is when you see some true acting, Dominc West can really bring it brehs. :mjcry:

About the baby.

Aint no way "Joanie" is a girl (:comeon:), that is a little boy playing a girl.

Could be Cole's baby the way the lawyer acted to the test results. :ld:

Does anyone remember what the verdict for the case was? From the previous episodes?

came back in here to say that.. it was very well written as the show is in general.. that shyt about can a man really great and good/loyal at the same time really had me thinking like :ohhh: all the famous men of power were all cheaters

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yoooooo i've thought mcnult...i mean noah was a damn scumbag since the end of last season but dominic west absolutely killed it in the therapy session and had me legit feeling for dude when he was talkin bout his pops :mjcry:....its crazy too cuz in the middle of it im like, "is his whole story gonna be him in therapy? :what:" but by the end of it im like ":popcorn: what else he gonna reveal" and then when time was up i was like :why:.....great fukking ep right there :obama: oh and allison is such a sleaze bucket if it turn out not to be noah kid :francis:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
shyt is crazy

Alison goes to jail for murder

Noah gets off the hook and goes full literary rock star

Cole gets the baby and new wife

Helen gets stuck with the lawyer fees

The fukkery

The Affair

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Alison is looking at him when he's holding the baby, not because she's judging him, or because she doesn't trust him. But because she really doesn't know if it's his kid.

It's amazing how well they painted the picture of relationships. How someone can be so in the dark and allow their own self-doubt and insecurity to create things that aren't there.

Amazing

Last edited: