The Official "The Affair" Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have no patience for Cole and his continuing emotional crisis....all that macho man shyt all the time, and dude is just an emotionally immature child, who can't process his feelings correctly.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I have no patience for Cole and his continuing emotional crisis....all that macho man shyt all the time, and dude is just an emotionally immature child, who can't process his feelings correctly.
Exactly, no wonder Allison doesnt wanna be with him, he's just as weak as she is :camby:

Daps
Why is Ruth Wilson so ugly:francis:

COuldn't have chosen a better looking actress:dwillhuh:

Noah is pretty ugly too:dame:

Barely on episode 2 of season 1.

It looks realistic....too many good looking people doesn't always work. People can probably relate these characters as they look regular and not hollywood!

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
It looks realistic....too many good looking people doesn't always work. People can probably relate these characters as they look regular and not hollywood!
Yeah why would a dime bytch be so into a family man in his late 40s? She'd have a ton of options, it wouldnt look right

Allison is cute enough and Helen isnt bad atall for a bytch in her 50s

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:laff: @ Helen getting dug out ditched. :laff: @ dude mentioning his Tinder message like a true dirtbag. :laff: Noah living it up then living it fukked up in two seconds.

I think their daughter is probably not AS annoying in the truth. She is probably just annoying teenager to both of them right now since they are dealing with a lot of shyt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:laff: @ Helen getting dug out ditched. :laff: @ dude mentioning his Tinder message like a true dirtbag. :laff: Noah living it up then living it fukked up in two seconds.

I think their daughter is probably not AS annoying in the truth. She is probably just annoying teenager to both of them right now since they are dealing with a lot of shyt.
nah son. shes a typical teenager. You ever been around a teenager in a family setting? I mean besides when you were a teen yourself and cant see it

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
nah son. shes a typical teenager. You ever been around a teenager in a family setting? I mean besides when you were a teen yourself and cant see it
Church. And yeah they are annoying. But all the overacting and awkwardness is for a reason

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Was that asian breh really rocking google glass while on the jury :russ:

Looking like allison may have done it.

Noahs real accent came through for a split second

:dwillhuh:

Users found this page by searching for
  1. the offical the affair theard
  2. the offical the affair thread
  3. showtime the affair cum on my face

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Lawyer after receiving the DNA results: "Oh my, oh my, oh my" :lupe:

Scotty giving Alison the smug face when the nanny said the baby looked like her father :lupe:

Can it be?