The Official "The Affair" Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im watching this shyt rn and the scene with the daughter just passed....hooooooollllllyyyyyy shhhhiiiiitttttt :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

dude was butt ass naked just chillin watching his daughter swap tongues with some rando broad :shaqtinfool:

this is the wire season 6: mcnulty after retirement :wow:

EDIT: now he in the car crying his ass off :bryan: i legit give no fukks bout this man :russyheh:

Daps
That Whitney scene was absolutely hilarious. I thought Noah was going to finally reach some sort of an epiphany through all the naked women surrounding him in his drug-induced/boozed haze. He got that daddy wake up call. Noah was in the car crying and I was crying from my laughter. I did not see that coming. I still don't know what to make of that episode though.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
dont think i've watched a show with so many different timelines every ep

its not even confusing though and that just shows how good this is
My moms watches the show after i recommended it. She loved the wire and mcnulty.

Anyway shes been bytching about how its jumping around too much this year and phoning every episode to explain it to her :laugh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were some bad ass b i t ch e s at that party. The woman in white when they first meet the producer. Noah's assistant. The devil in the blue dress that they showed twice. Some bad one by the pool and the two on the couch with the G Pen. Cole's girl. The one hedge fund dude always shows up like Bruh Man in every episode. That s h i t almost killed me when he said "Don't mind me, I'll go to work right here." *Proceeds to hit that White*

The Golden Age of Television continues to shine.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best episodes of the series for me....loved the part scenes, and Helen and that a$$hole Doctor, even if he was a doctor on tv walking cliche.

Bet you his life isnt half as messy as most of the main characters though.

He shoots it straight and calls it like it is.

Helen: You're welcome to stay here, wait out the storm.
Dr. Oola [looks at the boys in the living room]: I'd rather drown.

:mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
My moms watches the show after i recommended it. She loved the wire and mcnulty.

Anyway shes been bytching about how its jumping around too much this year and phoning every episode to explain it to her :laugh:
my mom gave up first season because of all the time jumping....she been missing piff ever since :wow:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Why is Ruth Wilson so ugly:francis:

COuldn't have chosen a better looking actress:dwillhuh:

Noah is pretty ugly too:dame:

Barely on episode 2 of season 1.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Both of them broads are ugly but for some reason i want to fukk the shyt out of both of them, are y'all disgusted with me brehs? :sadcam:
Yes:francis:

Nah, there's something about Ruth Wilson that makes her look good to me. :yeshrug:
Her eyebrows?:martin:

Her duck lips?:scust:

That pasty skin?:why:

Bruh i have low as fukk standards, but goddamn these broads are BEAT:damn:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
When Noah hit the
giphy.gif