The Official "The Affair" Thread

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
His story was a must. The whole Alison/Noah/Helen triangle was getting stale.
What the fukk is so interesting about Coles story? Dude is a coke head taxi driver that doesnt fukk with his family. Ive got no interest in him or his basic guatamelon bytch :yeshrug:

shyt finally got somwhat interesting when he went to the family dinner. Besides that? I would rather see Oscars POV to be fukking honest

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I thought he would be my least favorite perspective, but you're right, he's killing it. I like his story a lot. Still think Alison and Noah's perspective is more interesting, but he's better than Helen for sure
real talk, that first ep when they did his perspective i was legit like "Wtf is this shyt :dame:" but his has turned out to be pretty damn good and looks to be like the only happy ending for any of them

Allsion such a whore tho :wow:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Change of pace and tone from the erratic, tired, empty, fickle and Janus-faced perspectives of Alison and Noah.
Then Helen's is just as interesting, if not more.

Helen had two great eps. The one where she had her total breakdown was hilarious and the one where she went off on her mom was :blessed:

And unlike Coles pov, Helens side has legit surprises in it.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chick that plays the publicist is 35 :dwillhuh:

How in Helen's side, Noah came off as a great guy, caring father, gave Helen good advice on how to handle the daughter, but in his side, he's getting upset that his office was turned into the baby's room, threatening 20 year olds and trying to fukk his publicist :dahell:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The chick that plays the publicist is 35 :dwillhuh:

How in Helen's side, Noah came off as a great guy, caring father, gave Helen good advice on how to handle the daughter, but in his side, he's getting upset that his office was turned into the baby's room, threatening 20 year olds and trying to fukk his publicist :dahell:
because he's a dikk

Funny in shows i always try to like the main character no matter what they do (walter white etc.) but with noah i just can't

When he finds out its not his baby :ohlawd::lolbron:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
How many Affairs are going on in this show? Let's count...

Noah: Cheated on Helen and Allison
Allison: Cheated on Cole and Noah (twice)
Helen: Kinda Cheated on Noah with his best friend
Cole: That old lady cheated on her husband with Cole. He kinda cheated on Allison with that green card chick. And then cheated on the green card chick with Allison. Not to mention green card chick is fukking his brother.

They need to call this show The Affairs.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE AND THEN YOUR NEW GIRL WITH YOU PUBLICIST ONLY TO BE DENIED BREHS :mjlol:

GET A shytTY REVIEW FROM SOME c00n GEEK AND TRY TO KNOCK HIM OUT DRUNK AND MISS ONLY TO HAVE THE VIDEO LEAK ONLINE AND GO VIRAL BREHS :mjlol:

NOAH IS A SUCH A SCUMBAG :heh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Another geat episode.

I was unsure about this season because i wasnt sure how much story they could stretch out after the first season but theyve blown me away.

The new perspectives and the jumping around to different times has been fantastic. The twists and turns and character growth has been such great tv. The writing and acting is so on point. Everybody is so well cast.

I'd say this and the knick are the two best shows on tv.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
bruh...when she told that idiot Noah that she don't mix business with pleasure I was like
U8INyfB.gif

finally somebody wit some common sense on this show. This dude at every turn tries to fukk up everything.