• other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yea I mean look at Sissypass...he still has his dad around and that's created a bunch of shyt around him that I'm sure hasn't helped even tho Stef's problems are bit more technical with his BH side.

You look at Rune who has basically stalled due to whatever turmoil is going on with his crew

We had that shyt earlier this year with Osaka's sister airing out their dad

I'm not saying Ben's dad is like that but sometimes like you said you need new eyes and voices in your camp to help you get better and if dad is getting in the way of that :francis:

Yep!! Stef a damn vet and should be in his prime beasting but he’s stagnant and damn near regressing. He’s useless on tour after the FO.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Emma about to blow it :lupe:

Coco better hurry up and pack the other Emma outta there quick before the curfew innit

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Maybe not holding him back, but maybe has reached his ceiling as being his only coach. You see how Gauff had to bring in Brad Gilbert to help and now she’s getting better and better.

Bruh you a boxing head like I am…we seen it with the Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, and now Devin Haney. Sometimes your father gets you as far as they can get you and you as a father would be better served to stepping back or bringing in an extra set of eyes.

Tsitsipas is a PRIME example imo. Hire Ljubicic!!!!

So true breh. Teofimo Lopez is the biggest example :huhldup:. His father literally gives him nothing when it comes to training and improving his game

I think Ben Shelton's biggest problem is he's too focused on his serve and volley. He is already elite in that aspect, but he needs a more well rounded game. He is not good on simple ground strokes, and almost always loses in long rallies. And his game at net is shaky as well

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
So true breh. Teofimo Lopez is the biggest example :huhldup:. His father literally gives him nothing when it comes to training and improving his game

I think Ben Shelton's biggest problem is he's too focused on his serve and volley. He is already elite in that aspect, but he needs a more well rounded game. He is not good on simple ground strokes, and almost always loses in long rallies. And his game at net is shaky as well

Cosign. His point construction is pretty average. You right about that cause anything over like a 5 shot rally, I wait for him to become impatient and blast an error or elect for an unnecessary shot