• other

Votes: 27 14.8%

• Total voters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Alcaraz in a world of trouble...Humbert is redlining and Carlos can't do nothing to stop it

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
You think his dad as a coach is holding him back?

I feel like parents at times can't get out of their own way to let their kids live their own lives and creates unnecessary drama

I also feel young players need coaches who have the experience of going deep & winning big tournaments or coaching those who have eventually as they develop.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He needs experience but his IQ is concerning

He'll have to move on from his dad imo to take that next step

And I doubt he will do that (move on or add an extra pair of eyes) :mjcry:

The scary thing is….Sinner and Alcaraz not done getting “better”. Good thing is though….not much else on the horizon besides what France got going with the two young black bruhs

Nero Christ

Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
And I doubt he will do that (move on or add an extra pair of eyes) :mjcry:

The scary thing is….Sinner and Alcaraz not done getting “better”. Good thing is though….not much else on the horizon besides what France got going with the two young black bruhs

Yea I mean look at Sissypass...he still has his dad around and that's created a bunch of shyt around him that I'm sure hasn't helped even tho Stef's problems are bit more technical with his BH side.

You look at Rune who has basically stalled due to whatever turmoil is going on with his crew

We had that shyt earlier this year with Osaka's sister airing out their dad

I'm not saying Ben's dad is like that but sometimes like you said you need new eyes and voices in your camp to help you get better and if dad is getting in the way of that :francis:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You think his dad as a coach is holding him back?

Maybe not holding him back, but maybe has reached his ceiling as being his only coach. You see how Gauff had to bring in Brad Gilbert to help and now she’s getting better and better.

Bruh you a boxing head like I am…we seen it with the Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia, and now Devin Haney. Sometimes your father gets you as far as they can get you and you as a father would be better served to stepping back or bringing in an extra set of eyes.

Tsitsipas is a PRIME example imo. Hire Ljubicic!!!!