They actually didnt count that bucket :heh:

promethius

Young Krang
Daps
Reppin
Cootztown
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGSaint12
kobe helped lebron get the triple double, lebron helped kobe out of his slump there is no need to argue. U.S won goddamn.

Seems like some other nikkas on the team would be content to let Kobe wallow in his bad play :scheme:
Not so much out of spite but just on that its "our time" now old man. Bean's been at this thing forever, thats alotta airtime/headlines taken away from other star players.

But LeBeast (feeling more secure since his ring) seems more like F that I wanna see that old mamba show himself.:lolbron: Did a nice job of settinghim up in the second half.

Result : First triple double in NBA history, Kobe leads team in scoring. The top 2 names in basketball with the one 2 punch.
:myman:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
]Seems like some other nikkas on the team would be content to let Kobe wallow in his bad play[/B] :scheme:
Not so much out of spite but just on that its "our time" now old man. Bean's been at this thing forever, thats alotta airtime/headlines taken away from other star players.

But LeBeast (feeling more secure since his ring) seems more like F that I wanna see that old mamba show himself.:lolbron: Did a nice job of settinghim up in the second half.

Result : First triple double in NBA history, Kobe leads team in scoring. The top 2 names in basketball with the one 2 punch.
:myman:

What players wanted kobe to keep playing bad?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Proof again you don't know shyt and just hate. You just look dumb every time you post.

You're dumber than shyt. I'm glad Kobe finally got hot because I want this team to win but please be smart enough to realize that he was doing nothing but dragging them down until it was a 15 point game with like 5-6 mins left in the game. That 3 point outburst basically just made up for the points he had been shaving all game and the lead was safe anyway.

I feel bad for you people that have to root for this guy every day. Like I said, as long as he is in the game, I want him to do well so the team can win but when he isn't hitting, he's not affecting the game in other ways and is honestly just a liability out there. There are enough guys on this team capable of blacking out on offense that I don't really want Coach K overplaying the old man and waiting around for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.