The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEC Hater

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Melo and Durant are EASILY the two best scorers in the league and it's not close, just because Kobe shoots the most doesn't make him a better scorer.

Kobe and Melo are both average defenders at this point.

SMH at you being relegated to resort to some bullshyt intangible statistic like "leadership"... If being a leader means forcing up shots for personal stats when you have two skilled 7 footers on your team, then :snoop:

You're right, its not about how much you shoot, it about shooting percentage, and Kobe and Melo both shot the SAME EXACT FG% in the regular season, and lets not get started with the playoff numbers, and this is coming from somebody who hates Kobe

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Same Melo who shot 43% like Kobe which was Kobe's 2nd worst shooting season. :beli:

Try again. You're about to strike out.

let me help you out. Is Kobe definitively better at any of the following:

scoring? no.
passing? no.
rebounding? no.
defense? no.
shooting? no.

So what exactly makes Kobe a top 3 player like you stans claim, while Melo is a fringe top 10 guy?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that is exactly what he's doing.

he wasn't playing like at all in 08.

Actually he was and was shooting WAY more. He was just scoring a little better even though his % was still bad. Dude is not an international player.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
the truth

dude acting like hes playing los angeles, running to the pg and asking for the ball

wtf :no:

i loved how they freezed him out in the 3rd
fukkin selfish fakkit..

He's pressing, I think he'll make the adjustment and play better, especially in the medal round. His game isn't really suited to play with a bunch of star players like that, but he'll adjust.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Actually he was and was shooting WAY more. He was just scoring a little better even though his % was still bad. Dude is not an international player.

Yeah Kobe was chucking in 08, but he came thru during the gold medal game, thats all that matters

:yeshrug:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

scoring? no.
passing? no.
rebounding? no.
defense? no.
shooting? no.

So what exactly makes Kobe a top 3 player like you stans claim, while Melo is a fringe top 10 guy?

Dawg, just shut the fukk up. You were a shytty poster on SOHH and now you're one of the worst on the coli. Kobe is not a better passer than fukking Melo? Kobe is not a better scorer than Melo even though they both shot the same fukking % and Kobe's repertoire is more advanced than Melo? Kobe is not a better rebounder? Well, no sh!t, Kobe is about 4 inches shorter than 40 pounds lighter. Melo is a better defender?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Westbrook or Dwill should be closing games as the 2 guard.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

scoring? no.
passing? no.
rebounding? no.
defense? no.
shooting? no.

Melo might have a game better suited for international play, mainly because you can put him at the 4, but Kobe is without question the better player, it's not really close either.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He's pressing, I think he'll make the adjustment and play better, especially in the medal round. His game isn't really suited to play with a bunch of star players like that, but he'll adjust.

he needs to focus on D
stay away from iso fadeaways
park his ass at the 3 point line and wait for the kick out

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
No, Kobe is not a better passer than Melo.

No, Kobe is not a better scorer than Melo.

I never said Melo was a better defender, but the difference isn't definitive enough to make one guy a top 3 player like you delusional stans claim while Melo is usually ranked somewhere around 10ish

Status
Not open for further replies.