The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I think Melo was pissed because Melo will actually back his defender down and get into the paint, kobe is goona shoot a fade away over two defenders.

I'm actually glad the other chucker..... Melo is playing his role and only shooting when open

And Melo aint better than kobe stop that right now..........stop bringing unecessary hate to my nikka Melo

He playing his position let him live.

I will say this Kobe is muthafukkin chucker....but so is Melo

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
westdunk6.gif

:youngsabo:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Melo and Durant are EASILY the two best scorers in the league and it's not close, just because Kobe shoots the most doesn't make him a better scorer.

Kobe and Melo are both average defenders at this point.

SMH at you being relegated to resort to some bullshyt intangible statistic like "leadership"... If being a leader means forcing up shots for personal stats when you have two skilled 7 footers on your team, then :snoop:

Same Melo who shot 43% like Kobe which was Kobe's 2nd worst shooting season. :beli:

Try again. You're about to strike out.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The problem is he's playing like he's on the Lakers, clearing out and waving off dudes is cool when the next man can't score like you or you have a mismatch. But you better make the shot if you're gonna do that when there's 3 other dudes on the floor that can get you 25+. There were a couple of plays where dudes just didn't pass him the ball anymore, or threw their hands up when he missed a shot.

the truth

dude acting like hes playing los angeles, running to the pg and asking for the ball

wtf :no:

i loved how they freezed him out in the 3rd
fukkin selfish fakkit..

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
I swear to god these reactionary threads are terrible... I'll prove why too

So Kobe shot 3/10 and had 11 points (4/4 from the line) with 2 turnovers (played 20 minutes)

Melo shot 1/6 and had 5 points (2/2 from the line) with 2 turnovers (played 12 minutes)

both had 1 assist & 2 personal fouls

yet Kobe was "sabotaging" them? But people here talkin bout how Melo does everything so much better?

=Reactionary thread.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I swear to god these reactionary threads are terrible... I'll prove why too

So Kobe shot 3/10 and had 11 points (4/4 from the line) with 2 turnovers (played 20 minutes)

Melo shot 1/6 and had 5 points (2/2 from the line) with 2 turnovers (played 12 minutes)

both had 1 assist & 2 personal fouls

yet Kobe was "sabotaging" them? But people here talkin bout how Melo does everything so much better?

If Melo was shooting turn around jumpers he would get destroyed

=Reactionary thread.

One guy said it, calm down breh and Melo only shot when he was open, kobe was shooting fadeaways

Status
Not open for further replies.