The Official Team USA Basketball Thread: Going For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Kobe going into the post and calling for the ball right behind Melo, who was doing the same thing, was fukkin hilarious. Melo was pissed as fukk :laugh:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
westdunk6.gif

:myman:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Seems like he's not in sync like the other guys are out there. Trying too hard. Honestly he should of stayed home and rested up for the upcoming season, the age is showing. I saw Nocioni blow by him on the first possession of the game.

In terms of production he's near the bottom of the roster.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Scoring, defense, leadership...etc. Sorry, I don't take a sample size of one month every four years. Melo excels in International ball because no one focuses on him and he's comfortable playing as 4th, 5th option. Kobe is so used to being the man and having the ball in his hands that this is a new role for him. I'm the retard but you're using a sample size of 5 games to judge who's better. How bout you use LAST season dumbass. You know, 82 games....

Melo and Durant are EASILY the two best scorers in the league and it's not close, just because Kobe shoots the most doesn't make him a better scorer.

Kobe and Melo are both average defenders at this point.

SMH at you being relegated to resort to some bullshyt intangible statistic like "leadership"... If being a leader means forcing up shots for personal stats when you have two skilled 7 footers on your team, then :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.