The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Another great Capcom design converted to cac and left in the vault:snoop:

The original Luke:snoop:

So fukking disappointing seeing this :francis:

I saw earlier in this thread that the rumor for future character additions (after these recently announced ones come thru) includes a new black/african male.

We'll see :francis:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The art is from a panel the devs did a few months ago

King Cobra is a shyt design you say?:mjpls:

A black man with a fur gi, sneakers, gold chains and uses break-fu. Sounds like stereotyping to me :sas1:

But I guess it’s all cool if he looks cool:sas2:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
mquywyom9xed1.jpeg

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in yellow cars right now and holy shyt since when did people with yellow cards become so try hard?!? I've been stuck with this yellow card for over a week because I keep playing people trying they absolute HARDEST to win. And if it's one thing I can't stand is a fukking try hard in a video game. I'll quit on you so fast and make you waste all that energy you used to try to beat me.

Last year it wasn't like this. I don't know wtf is going on.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm in yellow cars right now and holy shyt since when did people with yellow cards become so try hard?!? I've been stuck with this yellow card for over a week because I keep playing people trying they absolute HARDEST to win. And if it's one thing I can't stand is a fukking try hard in a video game. I'll quit on you so fast and make you waste all that energy you used to try to beat me.

Last year it wasn't like this. I don't know wtf is going on.

Crazy Racc00n Cup
Punk
Hololive
Marketing

A lot more casuals are flocking to the game, SF has never been more popular :yeshrug:

Also bushed on the coli bushed on street fighter is there anywhere you’re not bushed. :lolbron:

Last edited: