The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@StreetFighter
·
Follow
Elena, the Capoeira Master. Arrives in Spring 2025.

7:00 PM · Jun 16, 2024

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They will never add a third strike OG that people really want huh?(fukk Elena she doesn’t count)

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
They will never add a third strike OG that people really want huh?(fukk Elena she doesn’t count)
Hugo, Alex, Makoto, Ibuki, Twelve, Twins, Dudley, Urien, Q(technically G) and Oro have all made it in either of the last 3 sf games.

Only my guy Remy, Sean, and Necro haven’t come back lol. Trust Elena is definitely one of the more beloved out the cast. I foresee a lot of y’all changing y’all tune when she drops with the new design.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Since this game dropped I have never complained about a dlc character, but this motherfukker Bison needs a nerf expeditiously. Scissor kick is borderline impossible to whiff punish. Just unpunishable period because the pushback is insane on block. Dude can completely eat all the space up in neutral for free. nikka going full screen and can loop that shyt too. Along with all his other bullshyt lord have mercy.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Since this game dropped I have never complained about a dlc character, but this motherfukker Bison needs a nerf expeditiously. Scissor kick is borderline impossible to whiff punish. Just unpunishable period because the pushback is insane on block. Dude can completely eat all the space up in neutral for free. nikka going full screen and can loop that shyt too. Along with all his other bullshyt lord have mercy.

Just neutral jump:troll: