The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I'm in yellow cars right now and holy shyt since when did people with yellow cards become so try hard?!? I've been stuck with this yellow card for over a week because I keep playing people trying they absolute HARDEST to win. And if it's one thing I can't stand is a fukking try hard in a video game. I'll quit on you so fast and make you waste all that energy you used to try to beat me.

Last year it wasn't like this. I don't know wtf is going on.
You’re complaining about other people being try hards, yet here you with so much pride about being a rage quitter.:skip:

Is that not trying hard to win beloved?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re complaining about other people being try hards, yet here you with so much pride about being a rage quitter.:skip:

Is that not trying hard to win beloved?
Nah usually when I win I'm just doing my set play with some adjustments here and there depending on the opponent. These nikkas are going full hail Mary, trying everything under the sun to try to win and I'll never let people like that get points off me.

You don't need to be a try hard to win.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy Racc00n Cup
Punk
Hololive
Marketing

A lot more casuals are flocking to the game, SF has never been more popular :yeshrug:

Also bushed on the coli bushed on street fighter is there anywhere you’re not bushed. :lolbron:
I was bushed in Tekken for a minute too :mjlol:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Booted this up since launch.

Went on a 14 game win streak using what I remember from SF4.

Can't even super

:mjlol:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got master with Akuma finally. Crazy how last week I lost like 700 points and today I hopped on and got 1200+ points. Wasn't even expecting to hit master today.

So that's master with

Akuma
Marisa
Ryu

Up next is Terry when he drops,

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I didn’t think I’d be able to do it at first, but I just hit Diamond with Kim. :blessed:

I think I’ll push to D2 with her before I go back to Ed, Lily and DeeJay to get them to Diamond. Then once Terry is about to drop, I’ll start learning Bison. I just love this game so much. I’ve never had a fighter take up my time like this.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Terry playable at Gamescom

“Attendees of the Capcom booth will also be able to get the global first hands-on with the newest, and first-ever guest character in the Street Fighter series, Terry Bogard, from SNK's Fatal Fury series. Fans can get to grips with Terry and try out his moves ahead of his release this fall. Terry Bogard, the Legendary Hungry Wolf, can be purchased individually with Fighter Coins or unlocked for players who own or purchase the Year 2 Character Pass or Year 2 Ultimate Pass."

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually enjoying this game

:mjtf:

About to hit platinum with my Ryu and finally learned a combo into drive rush? (The fadc redux mechanic).

Want to learn Chun after.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Bruh.

The Ryu Guile matchup has never been this bad. I can't open him up at all.

I'm seeing the pros get cooked in this same matchup as well. Any guile players in here that want to run some sets?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Bruh.

The Ryu Guile matchup has never been this bad. I can't open him up at all.

I'm seeing the pros get cooked in this same matchup as well. Any guile players in here that want to run some sets?

Bruh no offense but you’re entering platinum:childplease:

That matchup at worse is 6-4 in guile’s favor. If you’re losing that matchup consistently you’re not punishing shyt that should be punishable.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Bruh no offense but you’re entering platinum:childplease:

That matchup at worse is 6-4 in guile’s favor. If you’re losing that matchup consistently you’re not punishing shyt that should be punishable.
:unimpressed:

Guys know how to play in platinum. They've stopped jumping, they know how to anti-air. React to DI. They punish in neutral and execute the drive rush very consistently. Let's dead that narrative.

Ryu can't compete with his fireballs. These guys are breaking throws and playing solid defense waiting on the frame game. I can't open them up.

And I've seen it as 7-3 in Guile's favor.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Guys know how to play in platinum. They've stopped jumping, they know how to anti-air. React to DI. They punish in neutral and execute the drive rush very consistently. Let's dead that narrative.

Ryu can't compete with his fireballs. These guys are breaking throws and playing solid defense waiting on the frame game. I can't open them up.

And I've seen it as 7-3 in Guile's favor.

That’s cool and all breh but post footage of your gameplay or share replay codes cause you ain’t Paladin level. :lolbron:

Last edited: