The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Best Chun:wow:
jafar_by_alex2424121_dd5zpjf-pre.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leshar about to singlehandedly get Chun nerfed :picard:
Ironically Chun is ome of the fairer top tiers

She's a lot like Luke where you can't really gimmick nikkas out with her. You have to be straight up better than your opp to win

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ironically Chun is ome of the fairer top tiers

She's a lot like Luke where you can't really gimmick nikkas out with her. You have to be straight up better than your opp to win
I know, but he's making her look really scary.

I don't exactly agree about Luke. He is more gimmicky than Chun, and definitely has some bullshyt, it's just less than the really bullshyt characters.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, but he's making her look really scary.

I don't exactly agree about Luke. He is more gimmicky than Chun, and definitely has some bullshyt, it's just less than the really bullshyt characters.
That's my point. In the right hands she's easily top 3, but the right hands are hard to come by

I wouldn't call Luke gimmicky as much as he's overtuned. He's just the best at everything he does, which can be annoying, but it's not free. He Akuma without a demon flip

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's my point. In the right hands she's easily top 3, but the right hands are hard to come by

I wouldn't call Luke gimmicky as much as he's overtuned. He's just the best at everything he does, which can be annoying, but it's not free. He Ryu player's wet dream
Fixed

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dual Kevin fukked up not switching to Rashid. He's better than this Luke shyt :francis:

Dual Kevin is best when he's taking risks. He just let Sayff do whatever to him. Luke is making a lot of players lazy and killing their creativity and offense

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dual Kevin fukked up not switching to Rashid. He's better than this Luke shyt :francis:

Dual Kevin is best when he's taking risks. He just let Sayff do whatever to him. Luke is making a lot of players lazy and killing their creativity and offense
Drive Rush Fighter isn't about creativity:mjlol: