The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: Idom finally joined the darkside. Especially funny after putting up that video.

He was the last holdout. It’s a wrap Manon brehs:mjcry:

F_Bs2o0XgAAoeU4

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Depends on what you like, SF6 is gonna be more competitive and faster while MK1 has more single player focused things to do.

this isnt true, especially after i completed a season of mk1, world tour mode is far more comprehensive than both invasion/story combined

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I REALLY gotta start recognizing earlier when I'm just having one of those days. I always end up yellow carding one of my accounts. :snoop:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn bro didn't say lemme try Marisa or a chun or something, he went straight to Excalibur :mjlol:
If you're gonna play to win instead of having fun, why not? If I didn't get tired of playing and learned another character, it would probably be JP or Ken. Why learn a new uphill climb?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're gonna play to win instead of having fun, why not? If I didn't get tired of playing and learned another character, it would probably be JP or Ken. Why learn a new uphill climb?

Oh ain't nothing wrong with it. These nikkas are top competitors playing for money, I would've done the same thing. It's just funny how he went 0 to 100 :mjlol:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put Ryu down for a minute and picked up Marisa. She pretty fun and her damage and range is crazy. Managed to beat 3 different master rank players with her too. Stole 200+ LP from each and ran off on the plug :mjlol:

Already almost have as many points with her as with Ryu which is crazy. I think the last time I mained a none fireball character was Tsubaki in BlazBlue

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nikka finally stopped lying to himself and everyone else:mjlol:

"Guys I really enjoy playing Manon" nikka shut up:mjlol:

People are only using her due to pride and ego.

There's no way anyone can convince me they find her all that fun unless they haven't explored the rest of the roster and just hard locked her from day 1.

You don't get oki, you don't get to drive rush, and you're one of the only characters in the game who has no moves that are advantage on block.

The no real oki part means she doesn't even really get to snowball you.

She's one of the first characters I learned and I enjoyed challenging myself to play someone outside my comfort zone but I'd be lying if I said I missed you using her.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are only using her due to pride and ego.

There's no way anyone can convince me they find her all that fun unless they haven't explored the rest of the roster and just hard locked her from day 1.

You don't get oki, you don't get to drive rush, and you're one of the only characters in the game who has no moves that are advantage on block.

The no real oki part means she doesn't even really get to snowball you.

She's one of the first characters I learned and I enjoyed challenging myself to play someone outside my comfort zone but I'd be lying if I said I missed you using her.
Idom acts like he's above certain shyt but he got ego like anybody else:mjlol: I know when a nikka hates being told who to play :mjlol: I know Idom would've BEEN switched if he wasn't getting 50 "You should play Marisa" messages a day

SF6 is weird because the design choices are so deliberate it's hard to know where Capcom is headed next because of these hard ass commitments to the drive system. I'm never saying Manon couldn't be improved but she's such a badly designed character it'll take some extreme changes to make a difference. Otherwise she looks like a worse Gouken to me :francis:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Idom acts like he's above certain shyt but he got ego like anybody else:mjlol: I know when a nikka hates being told who to play :mjlol: I know Idom would've BEEN switched if he wasn't getting 50 "You should play Marisa" messages a day

SF6 is weird because the design choices are so deliberate it's hard to know where Capcom is headed next because of these hard ass commitments to the drive system. I'm never saying Manon couldn't be improved but she's such a badly designed character it'll take some extreme changes to make a difference. Otherwise she looks like a worse Gouken to me :francis:

It's been so long since I played SF4 that I'm struggling to see the gouken/Manon parallels. I'm curious to hear where you're going with that.

I feel she's a few tweaks away tbh. Speed up her drive rush and give her a combo off cr mk on cc/pc. She'd instantly be way better.