The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My thoughts on Marisa's match ups.

my-image-1.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know where to start with this:dead:

But this ballistic Laura ass nikkas calling Marisa players gorillas is :dead:

Tbf he was literally the only Laura who ever got any where with her, basically built the character. And his Poison was just as good :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf he was literally the only Laura who ever got any where with her, basically built the character. And his Poison was just as good :yeshrug:
Not taking anything away from Idom he's still a great player

But calling Marisa players gorillas when vrrigger Laura was tictactoe on wheels is hilarious:mjlol: the irony gets deeper when the main reason nikkas are telling him to play Marisa is because she has a similar style of steamroll to Laura

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not taking anything away from Idom he's still a great player

But calling Marisa players gorillas when vrrigger Laura was tictactoe on wheels is hilarious:mjlol: the irony gets deeper when the main reason nikkas are telling him to play Marisa is because she has a similar style of steamroll to Laura

Ehh idk. Always considered laura more setplay than gorilla, specially when they nerfed s.mk

Yea u could explode over her vt but that was also true for a majority of the game

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Exactly what I said about SF6 costumes. I may be only platinum right now but y’all need to start taking my words as gospel. :ufdup:

Timestamped

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
alright so i'm 4 days into the game

Fun as hell. I abhor Modern controls, as a traditionalist.

Guile is good but execution is tough (or I need a more official arcade stick), its almost like they're coercing me into me into modern...

RYU is a problem...easily my best character...and my worst matchups so far have been aki and dee jay. Might be my favorite Ryu since 3rd strike or Alpha 2. The priority his LP Shoryukens and jumping LP has is crazy.

I'm not very good yet but I'm going back and forth in silver, getting sharper. There is a bit of a learning curve week 1 of course.

Last edited: