The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
MK 12 gone use UE 3 and still blow this shyt out the water.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Sht look trash b :shaq2:

And I don’t like all this cac dck suckery :hhh:

Took me entirely too long to notice but I think it was ARKHAIVES AT MIDNIGHT pointed out that every game, I mean EVERY game, they got a new Blue eyed, Blonde hair cac poster boy:

Ken in SF2
Alex in SF3
Abel in SF4
There’s a litany of Cacs in SFV
Luke in SF6

Da Hell they got goin on?? Damn near 40 years and they still suckin on cac BAWLs like this :gucci:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Sht look trash b :shaq2:

And I don’t like all this cac dck suckery :hhh:

Took me entirely too long to notice but I think it was ARKHAIVES AT MIDNIGHT pointed out that every game, I mean EVERY game, they got a new Blue eyed, Blonde hair cac poster boy:

Ken in SF2
Alex in SF3
Abel in SF4
There’s a litany of Cacs in SFV
Luke in SF6

Da Hell they got goin on?? Damn near 40 years and they still suckin on cac BAWLs like this :gucci:

ryu is the poster boy for 2, alpha, 4, and 5. 3 and 6 are the only ones with new poster characters

Daps
some of yal are terrified to say this looks like shyt :mjlol:

put them hopes away breh :laff:

Street Fighter gotta be the aesthetically ugliest entertainment franchise on Earth rn, from shyt like Ken's claymation banana peel hair in V to this roided up, Polar Express uncanncy valley monstrosity it looks like they doubling down on for VI. :hhh:

EdlTDsEXkAA105Q

This franchise used to have the best artists in the entire industry going all out creating the most iconic designs and style in gaming... now look at it:

shyt is a fukking disgrace; it's like they hired Vince McMahon and Brock Lesnar to do their entire design aesthetic. :mjlol: The GOAT Akiman probably punching the air looking at this trash.:scust: