The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

:mjcry:Ken may need to take his talents back to SNK to upgrade back into "Violent Ken" once again

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I really agree, and it really hurts the memorability and longevity of those characters if they aren't retained and basically thrown in the bushes for the OG 8. They've been doing good so far with Juri, and they put Viper in MVC3, but not having at minimum 2 fan favs from each game in the roster is trash.

And with SF2 in general I think they are misjudging who people actually want from that, Ryu, Ken and Chun are basically a staple, but most nikkas can live without Blanka and Honda if that means we can get Sagat or Bison. It's not the full OG 8 that needs to be retained every time.

Hell naw man, you can’t drop both Honda AND Blanka because then you removing entire play styles. I pretty much only pick charge “flying” characters like Blanka, Honda, Bison, and Balrog. Without them I won’t even buy the game.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Brothers-in-law. Ken is married to his sister...

Well, at least he was. :mjlol:

Correction: Ken was married to Eliza who is Julia's lilttle sister. Julia is also Guile's wife.

Therefore, they are in-laws through their wives. Guile prolly dont even associate with buddy like that :heh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lore wise Ryu is a stronger fighter than Ken right?
Ryu and Ken are like reverse Goku and Vegeta.

Ryu is like Vegeta were the only reason he isn't left in the dust is because he trains none stop.

Ken is like Goku who loves a good fight, also trains, but is more so just naturally gifted.