The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Out of curiosity, is anyone playing the retro games inside the battle hub? I’m finding myself having a great time playing these as there were some that I never got the chance to play until now.

Playing SFVI has made me realize how bizarre yet interesting it is as we’re playing a game within a game, if that makes sense.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Also Capcom needs to sort the ranked matches properly. I shouldn’t be matched with a master player who is a “new challenger” and I am Silver, just because they’re using a new character. I kept getting beaten by DeeJay and I looked at dudes history and he was platinum with another player. Same for some other master who changed character.

It makes no sense.
Yeah it’s about that time. Don’t move up quick enough then you get the secondary characters while their man is Diamond + or some shyt :sadcam:

And Rashid is so damn spammy my lil silver 3 Jamie gotta work twice as hard as I had to work before to get my drinks in.

Scrub life is hard bruh :wow:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Haven’t played a SF game since 4… are people really fighting with a bunch of created characters in this?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I know I’m late but I just really got into to the new characters and most are really fun to play w like JP even though I’m ass w him. Might try to switch to Manon I was cooking nikkas online last night. Marisa too I’m trying to get good playing her

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I’m guessing we will get some A.K.I footage at Evo.

Funny thing is I’ve never played with Akuma in any of the previous games but I am looking forward to seeing how he works in 6.

Still waiting on Dudley to return though:mjcry:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Introducing the Master League!
🏆

When two Master Rank players fight each other in Ranked Matches, it'll now impact a new Master Rate (MR). Those at the top will ascend to a new Legend Rank. Phase 1 has begun and MR resets every 3 months.

Will you become a Legend?

12:03 PM · Aug 1, 2023

Last edited: