The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
How long has it been and still no Fei? I hope eventually he arrives but it didn't look good even after his daughter cleared things up.

I’m betting on Capcom struggling to make him and his toolkit interesting. Veering to far away he loses his Bruce Lee identity and staying too close just makes look like Law.

If you look at his omega mode nothing new was really done with him.

@MalaKai Considering Fei Long’s related archetype and SFV’s approach to aggressive gameplay especially in the earlier seasons many people assumed he wasn’t considered for the SFV roster same as Makoto.

As for the sister stuff there was a rumor going around the Bruce Lee estate was trying to halt a Bruce Lee look alike after that Bruce Lee ass whipping scene in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. His daughter came out and called bs they have never tried stop people from using his likeness.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
paidnfull-paid.gif

So no Fei Long for real? Bet.
thats me and trill OG balrog

all characters in SF2: Champion Edition should be in every street fighter at launch, straight up

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I didnt play SF5....how did his daughter clear things? And who is Fei's daughter?
Maybe it's in reference to this:
During a Q&A video, Lindholm stated that "we won't see Fei Long again. Ever." because he has friends "who are very close friends with the Lee family, have basically said that any kind of resemblance to Mr. Bruce Lee is now omitted for comedic effect."

After reports of Fei Long's fate began circulating online, Lindholm removed his video from YouTube and claims that his statements were taken out of context, being hypothetical conjecture and not a matter of fact.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Had to click off after 4 mins. Someone tell TBJ that these what your main says about you videos are usually two minutes and consist of one or two sentences for each characters. Not this long try hard shyt

ps I saw him play zangief before. Bro was ass and super salty. Couldn’t pull off an SPD to save his life :mjlol:

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Matchmaking super slow for anyone else?
It’s been like for a few days now. I’ve sat in the lobby for minutes just to play the same person I played before.

Man Rashid is a character I smoke or just get cheap scrubby players. One guy expended his drive gauge and literally just flew and spun in the air and ran off until it built back up then was just doing Drive impact/rushes.

I honestly cannot believe that Capcom are not seeing the BS that’s occurring with the character.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Also Capcom needs to sort the ranked matches properly. I shouldn’t be matched with a master player who is a “new challenger” and I am Silver, just because they’re using a new character. I kept getting beaten by DeeJay and I looked at dudes history and he was platinum with another player. Same for some other master who changed character.

It makes no sense.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Whelp I'm done for a while. I don't have the time to devote to gitting gud. The publisher I work for as a second job has a number of scripts I need to edit and I've got new responsibilities at work so ya'll enjoy.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm so ass at this. I need to watch some high caliber Blanka gameplay.

Quick characters like Chun-Li give me all sorts of problems. :francis: