The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I’ve been watching some high level Manon v Kimberly matches to learn the matchup and me just say, “Fukk every Kimberly player if y’all hoe ass ain’t running backwards to Bushin slide you’re pressing buttons.”

There is no neutral with y’all bytch asses. :pacspit:

:pacspit:

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Who did Capcom fight with over this? Stakeholders, lol?
Stakeholders, upper management, who knows. But the desire to drum up more money by adding Modern to the point of dropping regular inputs would of been disastrous. Instead of focusing on casuals that may or may not buy the game because of Modern, focus on making the game easier to learn instead.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I've heard Modern has similarities to Smash controls right?

I have no idea, but that would seem about right to want a piece of that playerbase :yeshrug:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stakeholders, upper management, who knows. But the desire to drum up more money by adding Modern to the point of dropping regular inputs would of been disastrous. Instead of focusing on casuals that may or may not buy the game because of Modern, focus on making the game easier to learn instead.

Capcom damn near killed their game for the 3rd time. thank God they didn't go through with that BS

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Maximilian defended Modern controls by saying, “Justin Wong is monster on modern controls ok but that out the modern part and JWong is still a monster”, True but FUKK YOU, you’re romanticizing the fukk out neutral.

No classic player is able to pull off combos with a 100% success or auto correct supers.

Fukk modern, and fukk your mudda if you play modern.

Last edited:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Maximilian defended Modern controls by saying, “Justin Wong is monster on modern controls ok but that out the modern part and JWong is still a monster”, True but FUKK YOU, you’re romanticizing the fukk out neutral.

No classic player is able to pull off combos with a 100% success or auto correct supers.

Fukk modern, and fukk your mudda if you play modern.
:umad: Tears like yours are what’s going to keep me playing this game. As evidenced by the recent Street Fighter League match, some Japanese pros are already using Modern. The rise of the Modernized Warriors is inevitable:blessed:

I got my first two rage quits today and my first ever piece of hate mail due to this match:

Then this hits my inbox:

How is he gonna call me a noob when we’re both using Modern? :heh: