The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Probably gonna pick Strive back up now that I accomplished my SF6 masters goal. See if I can dust off my Ram.

in or out of practice you would be getting blicked up from the happy one regardless :ohlawd:

Happy Chaos in Strive and JP in SF6? Yeah, you def a Marvel player. Those are 1 player game characters. You must avoid interaction with your opponent as much as possible.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Probably gonna pick Strive back up now that I accomplished my SF6 masters goal. See if I can dust off my Ram.

Happy Chaos in Strive and JP in SF6? Yeah, you def a Marvel player. Those are 1 player game characters. You must avoid interaction with your opponent as much as possible.

I played zero and morridoom in marvel. Millia in xrd. Falco in melee. Seth in unist…Yeah I dont really feel like dealing with people mashing and doing stupid nutty shyt :yeshrug:

I dont play like that so you not going to either :ufdup:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I played zero and morridoom in marvel. Millia in xrd. Falco in melee. Seth in unist…Yeah I dont really feel like dealing with people mashing and doing stupid nutty shyt :yeshrug:

I dont play like that so you not going to either :ufdup:

Breh with all due respect, I hate you and everything you stand for.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Dont get hit :ahh:

Tbf the biggest pattern u see is at least I play like the highest execution shyt in each game Im earning my Ws for the Most part with carpal tunnel :ld:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Marvel is Marvel. Ain't no honor or fair play to be found in them games!

I wonder if they gonna announce something for it at Evo. It's quite intriguing that UMVC3 is gonna be a main stage game.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Marvel is Marvel. Ain't no honor or fair play to be found in them games!

I wonder if they gonna announce something for it at Evo. It's quite intriguing that UMVC3 is gonna be a main stage game.
Marvel 2 was getting an invitational before COVID. We anticipated something, nothing happened. Don't hold your breath.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Marvel 2 was getting an invitational before COVID. We anticipated something, nothing happened. Don't hold your breath.

Oh I most definitely will not.

Marvel at a competitive level is more fun to watch than play anyone. It takes a certain type of gamer to be cool with 1 touch being death.

It's why folks abandoned DNF Duel so quick. Most don't really want a game that unforgiving. We're too used to the era of game updates and a genuine attempt from developers to balance and fix.