The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:umad: Tears like yours are what’s going to keep me playing this game. As evidenced by the recent Street Fighter League match, some Japanese pros are already using Modern. The rise of the Modernized Warriors is inevitable:blessed:

I got my first two rage quits today and my first ever piece of hate mail due to this match:

Then this hits my inbox:

How is he gonna call me a noob when we’re both using Modern? :heh:

Time stamped for you.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:umad: Tears like yours are what’s going to keep me playing this game. As evidenced by the recent Street Fighter League match, some Japanese pros are already using Modern. The rise of the Modernized Warriors is inevitable:blessed:

I got my first two rage quits today and my first ever piece of hate mail due to this match:

Then this hits my inbox:

Two Modern players
giphy.gif

:mjlol:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps

Then this hits my inbox:

:heh: I wish I saved a salty ass msg I got back when I switched to modern for a while. Homie was FUUURRRIOUS :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rashid looks cool but I know I probably wont play him, I wish I liked one of the top 5 characters.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Then this hits my inbox:

I'm confused you bear him perfect how did you lose?