The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charge chars gonna be able to keep charge during DR with this change and it makes me sick because dee jay and guile are oppressive enough and they about to get another tool
That's not true. The DR won't register if you're holding downback

You know that's the first thing nikkas would think of:russ: Capcom knew better:russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is you had a better shot at doing drive rush charge moves before this change

It would be similar to dash ultra in SF4, where you get the motion out through dash while your charge is still active .

So technically this is a nerf to charge characters. But not really? Because nobody ever used it in the first place:russ:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Capcom trolling nikkas:dead:

Making this change dead in the midst of all this whining nikkas doing is :dead:

Keep the fukkery coming :mjgrin:
I think I like it. As a Marvel 2 player, I used PP for all my dashes anyway. This will probably help my combo consistency

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not true. The DR won't register if you're holding downback

You know that's the first thing nikkas would think of:russ: Capcom knew better:russ:

tumblr_m0z5f08IkA1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Me when I realised I wouldn't be able to drive rush into flash kick

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Quality of life?! Like Modern controls don’t make it easy enough to play in itself. Why the fukk would they make it easier to DR and pull off more combos easily? I mean, I can see people not knowing how to manage their meter and burn themselves out easily (I’m platinum, on average, and see platinums still burning out when they shouldn’t) but still, wth