The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:russ:

Breh how. He's the safest character in the game. How am I beating Guile with DeeJay and you losing to him with Ken?
Yeah bro see, I really don’t know how to play streetfighter. I’m a Tekken player, I don’t have to deal with projectiles and constant waves of trash shaped like apostrophes coming at me every 2 seconds …

They added Geese and Akuma but we just side step that shyt and proceed to beat ass

I got to plat by just understanding plus frames and reversing people’s direct impact. My combos are pathetic and sad …

I’m switching to Ryu to really learn how to play this game properly… I figure if I can win with him then I’ll get a better understanding of fundamentals
Hustle completely the fukk backwards brehs:dead:
Yeah…

I didn’t know much about the streetfighter scene , I thought Ryu was the most popular character. I can no longer continue my journey with Ken knowing now that he’s top 1 or 2.

I have to get it from the mud.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I hear you.

What do you actually actively play these days? Just Strive, despite you (allegedly) hating it? Back on Marvel? You never got into KOF?

Basically just marvel. Strive too I suppose, but I do despise that :scusthov: I mean I def do play this game a bit obviously but I still think its pretty ass no matter how good or bad I am. They need to delete Ken, Blanka,and Honda from existence

I can't fukk with any KOF outside of 13, but I was mid asf in that game. it was just hype though.