The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Have they really though. Im pretty sure most people could articulate what they mean.

You really like this game and thats cool but the honey moon phase over and people starting to be honest.

FTR I think SF has always been a scrubby ass series in general so it is pretty amusing how every new one that comes out people be like mannnnn bring back the last title :mjcry: when by the end of every game they are screaming for a new sf

Goldfish memories
NOW you're bugging.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
One thing I’m starting to notice is that Avatar Battles are becoming more popular now with the appeal of combining moves with your Avatar. I actually want to see a High Level Avatar tournament :wow: Lol
I think it's moreso because yesterday the challenge was 500 drive tickets for 5 avatar battles

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Is he tho?

Right I didnt say the games were bad or unenjoyable. Umvc can be mad scrubby. Still the goat.

But folks lying to themselves like the sf series isnt full of relative nonsense in basically every one of their titles. This honest, footsie based game doesnt exist lol. Even one of thr more neutral intensive games cvs basically revolves around hit into painting the fence.

Then tou have extreme outliers like el fuerte, viper, the brothers tap dancing on ur dome…vega in s2, laura lol, urien when he had that crazy ex tackle in 5.

Let me reiterate. Im not speaking of the qualities of those versions. Just that the series has been full of scummy ass scrubby shyt and plenty ways to circumvent footsies or neutral.

6 has the best initial base of any sf ever. So I think it will be a great title eventually. Atm tho its ass to play. For me. If you like it I love it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have they really though. Im pretty sure most people could articulate what they mean.

You really like this game and thats cool but the honey moon phase over and people starting to be honest.

FTR I think SF has always been a scrubby ass series in general so it is pretty amusing how every new one that comes out people be like mannnnn bring back the last title :mjcry: when by the end of every game they are screaming for a new sf

Goldfish memories
I've been privy to some of the stupidest, disingenuous, oatmeal brain ass takes in over a decade of dealing with fgc nikkas. You're being too generous because no the fukk nikkas can't articulate what they mean:mjlol:

And it's not about me liking the game. I always discuss fg shyt objectively. That's the issue I have with nikkas. Everybody talks about these things from their personal feelings based on whatever their favorite "solid" game is.

That's why I call neutral and fundamentals fake. Nikkas use their rose colored, embellished ass ideas of these old games like they weren't also bullshyt :mjlol: My issue is nikkas not being honest with themselves:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly :dead: sf been full of damn near anime ass oppression since fukking st
That's been my point this entire time. Nikkas full of shyt:mjlol: I just can't stand the disingenuous shyt

There's shyt I don't like in SF6. I will never like perfect parry scaling(although I understand the reasoning). Drive Reversal is trash (-8 Capcom?:dahell:) but when I speak on what I don't like I'm being as objective as possible. I'm not speaking from the perspective of "I lost because this thing is bad and it's definitely bad because I'm smart"

The nikkas that do the most complaining never take accountability for anything. Nothing is ever their fault:mjlol: it's going on in this very thread. It's these attitudes that fukk these games up because nikkas couldn't ever face the fact that they ain't as good as they think they are and blame everyone else for their problems

Again nikkas can dislike mechanics. I only attack nikkas reasoning if I know they're being disingenuous and unaccountable

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That's been my point this entire time. Nikkas full of shyt:mjlol: I just can't stand the disingenuous shyt

There's shyt I don't like in SF6. I will never like perfect parry scaling(although I understand the reasoning). Drive Reversal is trash (-8 Capcom?:dahell:) but when I speak on what I don't like I'm being as objective as possible. I'm not speaking from the perspective of "I lost because this thing is bad and it's definitely bad because I'm smart"

The nikkas that do the most complaining never take accountability for anything. Nothing is ever their fault:mjlol: it's going on in this very thread. It's these attitudes that fukk these games up because nikkas couldn't ever face the fact that they ain't as good as they think they are and blame everyone else for their problems

Again nikkas can dislike mechanics. I only attack nikkas reasoning if I know they're being disingenuous and unaccountable

I call shyt bummy but I also aknowledge I'm not good enough and its my fault I'm losing and not the games. the same dudes are basically always winning i their respective game so there is some skill involved. Strive for instance same dudes always winning. I have no fukking idea what skill it is that strive requires that I don't have to be at the great level, but I don't have it and I made my peace with that :dead:

When I say games are bad or bummy it isn't because I'm losing. someone is always gon be better than you :yeshrug: I took up boxing years ago and after that its kind of silly to not blame yourself for losing in a activity where everyone has the same tools (fingers). These pro dudes do be playing like 15 hours a day and shyt though. hard to match that amount of matchup experience without making the game more volatile so I do understand the direction games went over the years.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also don't think they'll remove DR eating inputs. They probably intended for the defining mechanic of the game to be prevalent and hard to punish.
They're definitely removing that shyt. They don't have a choice:mjlol: nikkas ain't accepting lost inputs. We see how Capcom got rid of that 8f lag in SF5 when nikkas really stopped playing

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They're definitely removing that shyt. They don't have a choice:mjlol: nikkas ain't accepting lost inputs. We see how Capcom got rid of that 8f lag in SF5 when nikkas really stopped playing

IDK maybe. YRC ate inputs for the duration of XRD (one of the dumber things in the game but I played millia so I was fine with it :mjlit: ) I'd like to see it stay so I can watch this game and laugh when people lose to it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK maybe. YRC ate inputs for the duration of XRD (one of the dumber things in the game but I played millia so I was fine with it :mjlit: ) I'd like to see it stay so I can watch this game and laugh when people lose to it.
Xrd is different because Arcsys gonna do whatever they want regardless of how nikkas feel:mjlol: Anime different:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Xrd is different because Arcsys gonna do whatever they want regardless of how nikkas feel:mjlol: Anime different:mjlol:

Naw they been better about neutering the babies.

release HC was so beautiful, I was able to actually zone nikkas for 99 seconds :wow:

then they nerfed him into another braindead get your rocks off character.