The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Been grinding the battle pass. Trying to get my rank up, getting tired of being smacked up:

vn2PEr.gif

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
THIS

Forgot this, too. 3S parry system is 10x more skillful. I get not having air parry (too hardcore, casuals and Modern scrubs would have nothing coming when your instant DP is unsafe to spam), but holding two buttons and parrying a super with no penalty is wild. Manual parries could have no DR penalty, and holding could drain regardless.

I don't really care about the super parrying thing because in 3s you could just block the last hit and get a punish anyway and this game has no chip so it essentially makes no real difference.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't really care about the super parrying thing because in 3s you could just block the last hit and get a punish anyway and this game has no chip so it essentially makes no real difference.
True, but it's another point where it can be "accessible", but reward actual skill.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What about DI don’t you think that should cost more ?
Simple. I compare it to its origin of SFIV's focus attack not even having a meter requirement at all, you could cancel out of it and it was unblockable at full charge. Drive Impact may have 2 hits of armor, but comparatively, it's not that serious considering that it still costs meter, which already makes it limited and you have to commit to it and it has many counters. Only off punish counter and hit into the wall is it a serious threat, which is fine.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
E6BtT1F.jpg

LqeJlk.gif

gonna try to get to Diamond elsewhere

Also they need to buff perfect parry scaling just because them hondas aint gonna stop headbutting and imma stop playing a character who gets a free medal buff upon pp for a minute. I'd also settle for the first two-three hits of a perfect parry combo causing punish counter damage to the opponent's drive gauge

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man, I swear you got fighting game bi-polar. Reminds me of a couple homies at locals.
Naw. Up until...23 minutes ago or so I thought this game was aight but annoying.

Its actively bad to me now, I think I just hit my breaking point of having to play the system and not people with this shyt :dead: every fukking match. watch for DI, drive rush into bullshyt. I do the same thing. one of us shimmys. they explode. repeat. Honda trolling anyone without a fireball. c00n ass deejay. Ken. the game is just insanely annoying, I have not encountered more annoying characters and system mechanics in ages, and strive wall break exists. I would rather fight a million Leos than one more fukking Deejay or Ken.

I'm not very bi polar. I don't really flip flop on my fgc shyt once a game settles. Like I've said strive was dogshyt for years now, I just kept playing it because I was beating the shyt out of 97% of the people here.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still stuck in 4 star Platinum. I just had to train myself to not rage quit. 120 vs 40 just doesn't add up especially when you get no less than 50 each win. Some Ls I don't want to take I just gotta take.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
One thing I’m starting to notice is that Avatar Battles are becoming more popular now with the appeal of combining moves with your Avatar. I actually want to see a High Level Avatar tournament :wow: Lol

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neutral and fundamentals are definitely real things, they just vary from game to game.
You skipped the whole paragraph before I said that?:mjlol:

Of course they're real. The point is for too long fgc has gotten away with these fluid, ambiguous, female ass definitions of shyt they never have to intelligently defend

I say shyt is fake because it's all based on some big ambiguous blob of juelzing because nikkas don't like the way they got hit. It's to the point where I can see the juelzing and gaslighting coming a from a mile away

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You skipped the whole paragraph before I said that?:mjlol:

Of course they're real. The point is for too long fgc has gotten away with these fluid, ambiguous, female ass definitions of shyt they never have to intelligently defend

I say shyt is fake because it's all based on some big ambiguous blob of juelzing because nikkas don't like the way they got hit. It's to the point where I can see the juelzing and gaslighting coming a from a mile away

Have they really though. Im pretty sure most people could articulate what they mean.

You really like this game and thats cool but the honey moon phase over and people starting to be honest.

FTR I think SF has always been a scrubby ass series in general so it is pretty amusing how every new one that comes out people be like mannnnn bring back the last title :mjcry: when by the end of every game they are screaming for a new sf

Goldfish memories