The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah with something gotta shake with the medals or her command throw damage:manny: her normals are mad good she has a command grab on roller blades, and her Anti air game is probably the strongest in the game.

I don't even think shes OP but for the way the medal system works for her she shouldn't able stock them up and steam roll with no worries about losing them or acquiring them the current or next round.
I don't see how you take her medals away and not make her garbage. I think she's fine, command grabs in this game are risky as hell. MAYBE tune the damage down a tiny bit, but it probably won't be necessary once people get good.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You're out of your mind if you don't think Manon needs to nerfed. The fact she can combo into a level 5 grab is insanity. That shyt damn near made me break my controller.

Also I use Modern controls :yeshrug: SF combo system I never understood. It's only fighting game series I seriously tried to play but since SF4 onward I couldn't get that shyt down.
But.. You're gonna get grabbed tho so it's pointless to say that. You're not gonna perfect every Manon.

And what games could you combo into a command grab cause I'm drawing a blank. I know there are games where there are crazy setups that look like combos into a command grab but they are not actually combos.
Manon doesn't true combo into her command grab (aside from off a drive impact counter hit). You are mistaken, which why you getting smashed in the first place cuz you simply don't really know what you don't know.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Half a bottle of Buttey Chardonnay and I made Plat 1 star. Honestly, I didn't learn a fukkin thing:mjlol:

I need to work on Manon vs Jamie/Maris/Sim though

I'm going to bed:dead:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manon doesn't true combo into her command grab (aside from off a drive impact counter hit). You are mistaken, which why you getting smashed in the first place cuz you simply don't really know what you don't know.
Man, I wish I could show y'all what happened, but think the person has me blocked on sfv and you can't watch replays if some one is blocked on that replay. It was off a Drive Rush combo and I was mashing EX DP just incase he dropped the combo, but it never came out. That shyt definitely felt like a combo.

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This game is gonna have modernized, simple controls and the depth looks steep :manny:

Regarding SF6, it doesn't feel like people in ranked are trying to get better. They're just trying to win games by any means neccessary, even if it means doing sloppy, random things.

I feel ultimately, the battle hub will be where people who are forreal about getting strong go.

Once I get my girls to diamond I'm gonna take a break from rank to go bully some cabinets.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But.. You're gonna get grabbed tho so it's pointless to say that. You're not gonna perfect every Manon.

And what games could you combo into a command grab cause I'm drawing a blank. I know there are games where there are crazy setups that look like combos into a command grab but they are not actually combos.
You can combo into command grab in most fighting games. Street Fighter has been the series that's behind in this regard and even then they had Alex in the 90s

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You can combo into command grab in most fighting games. Street Fighter has been the series that's behind in this regard and even then they had Alex in the 90s
Aye yo @O.Red, you been a pretty knowledgeable cat for FGs for a while now, yet I've never played you. What's your CFN? Trying to get some sets in with you later, today even possibly.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still very rare. In all my years of playing fighting games I don't remember getting comboed in to those that often. I'm not counting Vega's Izuna Drop because that's a juggle. But a just straight up on the ground 1, 2, 3 command grab and it's a legit combo?? No. None of y'all gon sit here and tell me that's happened to yall a lot. I don't even see that in tournaments.