The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I went on a 20 streak earlier with my nikka JP

I'm at like 17k na, should be diamond by the weekend :shaq:

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK BLANKA tho. char is super egregious in this

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Game is fire but I suck. How do I get better bruhs? Not sure if I can remember all these combo's, don't have the time.
If you're not good by now in Street Fighter, good luck sir. Too many decades of practice from fans going to keep you feeling like trash trying to level up.

:mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bought a fightpad, the Hori Octa joint last october:

img-1618-1658274854902.jpg

i've never been a fan of the hori fightpads but this one at least has a setting to adjust your dpad sensitivity which has helped me a lot in the hand-feel department

been grinding world tour, gonna get those bonus costumes and then get back on the manon drive although i know im gonna use marisa as well.

gief light spd range tho...:sadcam: that dont make no damn sense. im backdashing when i see a whiffed f.mk knee from here on forward

That fightpad controller looks almost the same as PS5 dualasense controller :skip:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I went on a 20 streak earlier with my nikka JP

I'm at like 17k na, should be diamond by the weekend :shaq:

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK BLANKA tho. char is super egregious in this
I think that blanka is super hard to hit and react to, but he doesnt do a ton of damage usually so I think it balances out a bit

I think blanka ball and honda headbutt being near impossible to punish is frustrating people but theres no real chip in this game and I think a lot of us forget that

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The training mode in this game is amazing:whew: I feel like I just got out the Hyperbolic Time Chamber:wow:

I'm going to need every fighting game in the future be this advanced.

I've been messing around with Cammy. She plays like Wolverine in this game:blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think that blanka is super hard to hit and react to, but he doesnt do a ton of damage usually so I think it balances out a bit

I think blanka ball and honda headbutt being near impossible to punish is frustrating people but theres no real chip in this game and I think a lot of us forget that

U can actually punish both with perfect parries :takedat:

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
That fightpad controller looks almost the same as PS5 dualasense controller :skip:
kinda, but i hate the dualsense dpad. Which is a shame because the dualshock dpad is one of my fave...dualsense pad aint as responsive as that or this tho. Helps that this has adjustable dpad sensitivity too. found my sweet spot so that my qcf's are showing up as that instead of some nrs-ass down, forward inputs and my walking spd's/ tk spd's come out consistently so now im like :noah:

6 button face with L1/L2 on the right shoulder and L3/R3 on the left shoulder tho? and a lock feature so you don't accidentally hit the share button and take mad screenshots/open up the share menu?

face buttons soft and hella clicky almost like a fightstick too? it's the closest thing to perfection imma personally get out of a fightpad without trying to commission/make my own

i know how finnicky 3rd party controllers can be so im almost mulling buying a second one before these things go extinct in the next 2/3 years. bought it for the first sf6 beta and never looked back

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t played it a lot but I’m having fun getting w the new controls and set ups. Think I’m going to main as cammy and Zangief. Gonna try the new characters today. Maybe hop online but I’m still practicing. I beat it on hard on the first try think I’ll run story on hardest, see where I stand.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can actually punish both with perfect parries :takedat:
This game is gonna make hard separations based on who can and can't perfect parry

-2 situations vs nikkas that can PP are gonna make them look like gods