The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I found Kanye West in SF6.

Fx1I41JWwAAbuvm

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Coli brehs. Which control are you guys using classic or modern?
I’m using modern. To me, it feels more intuitive, plus I don’t like the thought of needing to use R1 or R2 for some of my strikes in classic. With modern, it’s also easier to try different characters since everyone has special moves mapped to triangle.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Looks like matchmaking might be restricted via region. I should’ve known something was up after I fought the same guy in ranked on 3 separate occasions yesterday. Plus it takes several minutes to find a match, I guess SF isn’t popping too much in this part of Asia. Gonna have to swap my dns settings to a European server

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This game really had me playing this shyt for like 4 hours straight tonight. Mad as hell i got work in 5 hours lmao. Capcom got one with this. Was having fun even when i was getting my ass whooped. The run they been on with this RE engine is crazy.

Give me a solid month to get my Marisa up there.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
so I was checking my stats with 129 battles played with Kim and it shows what characters iv'e fought and how many times :jbhmm:

ken and cammy lead the way with 26 and 23 respectively
a drop off to manon, lily dee jay, marisa, zangief and JP from 13 down to 8
another drop off to luke, juri, kim, jamie, ryu, and honda at 5 to 3

and I still haven't seen a blanka, guile, chun-li, or dhalsim

I literally fought 10 Kens in a row yesterday... Bodied damn near all of them with my Honda then logged off

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking about ordering a fight stick or fight pad cause I really suck at some special moves when comes to the timing with classic control.

I've never used a fight stick on consoles. Should I order a fight stick for the first time like myself?

What is the best fight stick controller for PS5?Help a brother out.
i bought a fightpad, the Hori Octa joint last october:

img-1618-1658274854902.jpg

i've never been a fan of the hori fightpads but this one at least has a setting to adjust your dpad sensitivity which has helped me a lot in the hand-feel department

been grinding world tour, gonna get those bonus costumes and then get back on the manon drive although i know im gonna use marisa as well.

gief light spd range tho...:sadcam: that dont make no damn sense. im backdashing when i see a whiffed f.mk knee from here on forward

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
i bought a fightpad, the Hori Octa joint last october:

img-1618-1658274854902.jpg

i've never been a fan of the hori fightpads but this one at least has a setting to adjust your dpad sensitivity which has helped me a lot in the hand-feel department

been grinding world tour, gonna get those bonus costumes and then get back on the manon drive although i know im gonna use marisa as well.

gief light spd range tho...:sadcam: that dont make no damn sense. im backdashing when i see a whiffed f.mk knee from here on forward
That looks smooth....I have a PS5 and Series X but I play 98% on my X Box. The controller is more nuanced toward Street Fighter (and all games) in my opinion.