The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Damn, ken in the NBA now
JP's zoning can keep Jokic out of the paint. :troll:

That's a really good way to put it.

World Tour definitely is a step in the right direction. I did notice some enemies are basically trying to teach people certain things too like the drones you really have to anti-air and the blocking bikers that can only be blown up by throws.

Game is just a complete package. Gotta check how the full version of Battle Hub is like later, but I'll have to get a new pad first. This one definitely ain't it. :snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JP's zoning can keep Jokic out of the paint. :troll:

That's a really good way to put it.

World Tour definitely is a step in the right direction. I did notice some enemies are basically trying to teach people certain things too like the drones you really have to anti-air and the blocking bikers that can only be blown up by throws.

Game is just a complete package. Gotta check how the full version of Battle Hub is like later, but I'll have to get a new pad first. This one definitely ain't it. :snoop:

What kind of pad are you getting?

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
What kind of pad are you getting?
Probably a cheap, no-brand one straight out of some random Chinese factory. :mjlol:
If my cheaper pad wasn't an old D-Input one, I'd probably use it, it felt incredibly responsive in-game, but Steam isn't playing nice with it.

Every time I try to get something slightly nicer, it starts having issues early.
I was thinking about getting a stick, but I probably won't because that's a big investment on something I'm not sure I'll adjust to.

Who knows. Gotta do some research on it.

You were asking for some controller tips, right? What kind of issue are you having? I can ask around for some tips if you need some help.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic, i can’t get used to modern.

World Tour mode reminds me of Yakuza but like a very bare bones version of it. Seeing a bunch of red dots chasing me on the mini map gives me PTSD from LAD

Same but mostly I used Morden in World Tour but only use Classic on practice, battle hub, and online.

Can anyone tell me what's the point of earning "Miles"? What do you use miles for, still don't get it

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Same but mostly I used Morden in World Tour but only use Classic on practice, battle hub, and online.

Can anyone tell me what's the point of earning "Miles"? What do you use miles for, still don't get it
Continues.

Also, you really might as well stick to Classic in WT too. Muscle memory matters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
168 matches, and i haven’t fought the bottom four. Seems like no one is fukking with these characters. I was almost thinking about maining Guile for a minute also.:patrice:

50-CD4026-11-BC-454-D-BC76-71-C2-E02-F6945.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Continues.

Also, you really might as well stick to Classic in WT too. Muscle memory matters.

That's true.

Continues? You mean when you lost the battle so you want to continue to fight! That is what mile for?