The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Really?!? All I hear is how that shyt aged so well. Never was bad imo, but yea I've never heard of nikkas hating that shyt.
The gameplay, graphics and animation are excellent. It took two revisions to bring back enough characters to satisfy fans and get the balance decent. 3rd Strike is amazing. Top 5 fighter easy.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well I just joined preload gang!

Haven't really played an SF game since SSFIV on 360. The reception so far and the effort they're putting into this impressed me.

Going to run through World Tour and the training modes to find my footing before jumping into the fray

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Well I just joined preload gang!

Haven't really played an SF game since SSFIV on 360. The reception so far and the effort they're putting into this impressed me.

Going to run through World Tour and the training modes to find my footing before jumping into the fray

Is that only for PC or can I get it started for my PS5?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas ain't even halfway pretending anymore:mjlol:

Juri in the airtight suit bent over with the "come here" foot wave :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Capcom bout to clock a billy off these horny ass nikkas mane:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Get that money then Capcom:wow:

That's the biggest lesson Capcom has learned and it shows in SF6 :wow: A horndog and his money are soon parted :mjlol: Cammy's winpose in the classic skin is just :ahh:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have to unlock the outfit 2? And the colors? I'm trying to do that right away as soon as I touch the game. I'm not playing with Ryu's outfit 1. shyt is trash.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the biggest lesson Capcom has learned and it shows in SF6 :wow: A horndog and his money are soon parted :mjlol: Cammy's winpose in the classic skin is just :ahh:
That big zombie bytch from Resident Evil 8 gave them the clear blueprint

Once that shyt moved 3 million copies in the first day I knew this was the next logical step:russ:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
Juri in the airtight suit bent over with the "come here" foot wave :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

MELIIUD_o.png
MELIIZM_o.png