The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yup, been a Blanka main since 1992. Currently ranked 2nd in the world on SF4.

And what's fukked up is they didn't include breh off the rip in SF5 so I didn't even get into 5 like that until after the game was dead, because of Blanka's DLC status.

How the fukk you put an OG World Warrior on the DLC plans? shyt STILL got me hot
My Kim bout to DOG WALK you once this game releases breh :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yup, been a Blanka main since 1992. Currently ranked 2nd in the world on SF4.

And what's fukked up is they didn't include breh off the rip in SF5 so I didn't even get into 5 like that until after the game was dead, because of Blanka's DLC status.

How the fukk you put an OG World Warrior on the DLC plans? shyt STILL got me hot
Jesus....which version? I've faced some insane opponents in sf4 online...I'm decent globally as balrog. The fact he isn't in this since launch is very disappointing.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My Kim bout to DOG WALK you once this game releases breh :ufdup:

Prolly.

I wasn't up on SF5 like that, so if this game is anything like that, you'll prolly wash me for a little while. :salute:

Jesus....which version? I've faced some insane opponents in sf4 online...I'm decent globally as balrog. The fact he isn't in this since launch is very disappointing.

I was number 1 for seven straight years on Playstation, from PS3 to PS4, Super Street Fighter 4 through Ultra Street Fighter 4.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

MELINCZ_o.png
MELINE1_o.png

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Prolly.

I wasn't up on SF5 like that, so if this game is anything like that, you'll prolly wash me for a little while. :salute:

I was number 1 for seven straight years on Playstation, from PS3 to PS4, Super Street Fighter 4 through Ultra Street Fighter 4.

He boutta dog walk nikkas :mjlol:

It's me I'm nikkas :mjlol::dead:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
He boutta dog walk nikkas :mjlol:

It's me I'm nikkas :mjlol::dead:

I saw a video where Blanka can combo off a counter hit Blanka ball. I already started having Nightmares:sadcam:. I stopped playing 5 before he came out so I don't know if he could do that then or not.

Edit: Maybe it was a punish counter:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I saw a video where Blanka can combo off a counter hit Blanka ball. I already started having Nightmares:sadcam:. I stopped playing 5 before he came out so I don't know if he could do that then or not.

Edit: Maybe it was a punish counter:jbhmm:
The thing is everyone is gonna have a "gimmick" :wow: this game is gonna go crazy :blessed:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prolly.

You can get these hands:birdman: