The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yall really be trying to force :mjpls: moments for games you've already bought :dead:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Honestly if they took the new characters from 3, 4, 5, and 6 that would be a dope cast that they could use. Maybe in 7 they'll actually go the full way a make a game without the original 8.
Why should they get rid of the original 8 tho? I've never understood why people want them gone.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Why should they get rid of the original 8 tho? I've never understood why people want them gone.

Because you get to point you can only do so much with them. Look at Ryu and Haoshogeki, Guile is just SFV with frame perfect booms. Unless it serves a narrative purpose the WW should bounce but entitled players won’t allow.

No green hand no buy
No makoto no buy
No Juri feet no buy

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I don't trip about them being there, but I can see it, especially when they've been in every game damn near. I'd rather have them spread across dlc.

I get Ryu being in since he's pretty much the poster boy, but the others could be swapped out every now and then.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Because you get to point you can only do so much with them. Look at Ryu and Haoshogeki, Guile is just SFV with frame perfect booms. Unless it serves a narrative purpose the WW should bounce but entitled players won’t allow.

No green hand no buy
No makoto no buy
No Juri feet no buy
Guile underwent massive changes in SFV compared to previous games before it, I dont see a problem with that moveset carrying over to SF6. Ryu serves the same purpose he was always meant to serve.

There's really no reason not to include the original 8 as long as they keep fresh characters coming. Excluding them won't improve the game and will just piss off the fanbase.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't trip about them being there, but I can see it, especially when they've been in every game damn near. I'd rather have them spread across dlc.

I get Ryu being in since he's pretty much the poster boy, but the others could be swapped out every now and then.
I mean we're talking about 8 characters out of a roster of like 24. How much does their inclusion really affect the game?

I feel like the only benefit would be to force character loyalist into playing different characters.