The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
his pride is too big for that.
SpiffyOffensiveDevilfish-size_restricted.gif
Ryu needs to sit his ass down somewhere, all that fighting and training yet you can't chill every now and then to get treated for your good deeds and saving the day every game?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ryu and goku are like the fighting game equivalents of soundcloud rappers.
How does this make any sense??

He's a legend of fighters, figuratively, his humble nature means he's more like ODB or Redman in that he still living in the projects on some never leave where I came from shyt.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The second golden age was the ps3/xbox one era.

SFIV era
Tekken 6 & 7
MK9 and X
Dragonball fighterZ
Injustice
Kof xiii
Killer instinct (failure but still)
Injustice
Doa 5
Sf x tekken
Umvc3

Tons of choices, risks taken, revived series, and stable online community for many, and PC fighting ports flourished

Plus listing Capcom collection which has like 7 games NOBODY will play, but not listing tekken 8, is pretty ridiculous

PC is my platform of choice for fighting games. I literally can play pretty much every single fighting game ever made from games being released on steam and emulation.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I just read they are getting one of the Alpha 3/3s devs to work on this which is a good sign for the general system but terrible for any type of balance. Hopefully the E-sports slant will stop any A3 Gouki/3s Chun shyt from slipping through the cracks

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I wonder how Ryu looking in the trailer would have been how he would have look had the Tekken x Street Fighter game had been made?

Imagine Akuma in Tekken 7, but even faster gameplay.

Imagine a 3D version of Ken vs Paul Phoenix :whew: