The Official Street Fighter 6 thread! We Open world fighting now?!

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a new Boxer that is like the next balrog. Dudley and others are different, i mean similar balrog moveset, but new character, because the money grubbing brute is kinda tired.

id like to see a new boxer thats more of a rugged, come up from nothing type, like rocky 3 mr. T, or a smaller, focused boxing savant thats a hard worker like floyd or errol spence.

Just want them to liven up my guy

balrog-street.gif

Balrog is part of the OG sf2 cast, they're never retiring him or replacing

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I just read they are getting one of the Alpha 3/3s devs to work on this which is a good sign for the general system but terrible for any type of balance. Hopefully the E-sports slant will stop any A3 Gouki/3s Chun shyt from slipping through the cracks
Vanilla SF4 SAGAT :damn:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Wow mad memories playing Street Fighter :wow:

I used to use Guile and the Indian dude with the long legs forgot his name :pachaha:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
  • A cool theory I seen about the art style, and theme of SF6. Is that the art style will be graffiti ink, and the theme will be UFC & hip hop.
  • Example look at the lining around Luke. It looks like graffiti ink.
FMGPpSNVQAA1Paz

• As for the UFC & Hip Hop theme. SF6 logo looks like a octagon, and this is the 1st modern SF trailer with rap music. Also Luke’s fighting style is MMA.
  • Take a look at past art styles in modern SF games
Hl59iYw9vAtz.jpg

tzF9glohw338.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Capcom need to start adding 3rd party characters. Soul Calibur and Smash bros set the trend. And MK and Tekken followed.
My 3rd party picks
  • Wolverine(Marvel rep)
  • Scorpion(MK rep)
  • Kazuya or Heihachi(Tekken Rep)
  • Terry(SNK rep)