The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
F4EJHejXMAAFHUS

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Are the first two seasons of TNG worth watching? I heard they was bad so I only watched season 3 though 7 of TNG.

Randomly watched the Tasha Yar death episode and :mjlol: They had ol girl get merked by a tar monster, early in the episode too :mjlol:

Yeah, took a while for them to get their footing but season 1-2 is respectable.

Now Denise Crosby (Yar) felt her character wasn't being given enough and asked to be killed off...

Only for Season 3 to launch TNG into a global smash hit with broadcasts all over the world while she had to resort to B movies and Playboy spreads to be relevant.

She had next but fumbled her bag big time...

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Are the first two seasons of TNG worth watching? I heard they was bad so I only watched season 3 though 7 of TNG.

Randomly watched the Tasha Yar death episode and :mjlol: They had ol girl get merked by a tar monster, early in the episode too :mjlol:

The third episode might be the most racist episode in all of Star Trek.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean the first ep of season 1 is ok.

Don't watch the ep where they visit planet Africa
:snoop: