The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Enterprise is heavily slept on indeed lil Blankey

this show didn’t get the push it deserved and people treat it like it’s Nemesis :russ:

what’s crazy is that even tho it came out in 2001 you can tell it didn’t get anywhere near the budget Discovery is getting. Discovery is literally movie quality. I would love to see what Enterprise would look like if it came out now.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
The main cast of Star Trek Prodigy (got the pic from reddit)

h46CQan.jpg

An all alien cast :ohhh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I’m watching the episode of TNG where the “clone” Riker shows up and starts macking on Troi.

Then both Rikers are trying to make repairs to a computer system on another planet and the clone is about to fall into a cliff because the metal bridge they were on collapsed.

why the fukk did starship personal wear leather hard heel boots all the damn time. Clone Riker had no fukking grip and damn near fell in the cliff. How did they not have even some basic ass sneakers?

Daps
I’m watching the episode of TNG where the “clone” Riker shows up and starts macking on Troi.

Then both Rikers are trying to make repairs to a computer system on another planet and the clone is about to fall into a cliff because the metal bridge they were on collapsed.

why the fukk did starship personal wear leather hard heel boots all the damn time. Clone Riker had no fukking grip and damn near fell in the cliff. How did they not have even some basic ass sneakers?

That episode was a mind trip.

It affected me the same way the clone storyline in the Spiderman comic books did.

When I first read it in Spiderman as a youngin, I couldn't understand why the story was written to make the two Peters hate each others guts.

But when I got older and saw this episode of TNG, I could see why.

Imagine there's another you that feels entitled to your life. And he's not even wrong to feel this way because he is you in every way. He wants your house, your woman, your job, your life.

I would have to kill that nucca :picard:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Nobody watching Strange New Worlds? Best nu-Trek.

Good to see the two kids in The Expanse getting work in this.
I plan to watch it once the season ends.

I got a little burnt out on nu trek thanks to discovery and picard and their damn save the universe storylines in those series :damn:

I hope strange new worlds has lower stakes. Lower Decks was by far my favorite nu trek show of the three I that I have seen.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally have just watched every episode of Star Trek, just now having just caught up to S3 of Picard...

The sci-fi on ST is literally on a next level...

I don't get the hate for ST Discovery, kinda bum S5 is the last interation, the canon is talk is all bullshyt cause TOS (and 3 movies in the 70s) are totally different in tone from TNG, DS9, etc....

If anything Kirk and Burnham remind me of each other more than any other captains (I could see an argument for Archer/Picard)