The Official Star Trek discussion thread.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The only black man on the bridge had zero swag :snoop:

I was embarrassed that whole episode :snoop:

I think Geordi was a virgin. He never had success with any woman while on the enterprise. :snoop:

Even Data was getting buns :snoop:

I guess technically Worf was a breh but Geordi literally had Guinan on board to steer him away from fukkery with these chicks and he still didn’t get it. I felt second hand embarrassment for him :francis:

At the end of the show he tells her “well I’m glad I got to know you........the real you” and then her husband sends her a sub space message and left him in Ten Forward staring at the stars like

giphy.gif

I hope he downed a bottle of Henny from Risa and at least macked on a PAWG ensign

Daps
I guess technically Worf was a breh but Geordi literally had Guinan on board to steer him away from fukkery with these chicks and he still didn’t get it. I felt second hand embarrassment for him :francis:

At the end of the show he tells her “well I’m glad I got to know you........the real you” and then her husband sends her a sub space message and left him in Ten Forward staring at the stars like

giphy.gif

I hope he downed a bottle of Henny from Risa and at least macked on a PAWG ensign

:francis: sorry to burst your bubble

He's probably still a virgin in Picard :francis:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
U should watch the first episode, it’s even more cringe. I think it’s called booby trap or something

in that episode he found her and created the holo program and Picard walked in

:mjlit:

And he STILL kept the holodeck version of her after that :mjlol:

you know Picard knew he was valuable and let that shyt slide. Let Wesley be in the holodeck beating off to some Romulan hoes he created and Dr Crusher woulda beat his ass right there.

I swear, TNG and DS9 got so much unintentional comedy.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I'm watching Next Generation currently.

I'm just thinking how the hell did they not A) have a mutiny or B) Picard get stripped of his command because this dude had red alerts and was losing control of his ship left and right!!:mjlol:

Daps
I'm watching Next Generation currently.

I'm just thinking how the hell did they not A) have a mutiny or B) Picard get stripped of his command because this dude had red alerts and was losing control of his ship left and right!!:mjlol:

I mean after all the Kirk fukkery, it was pretty much expected. Starfleet was :manny:

Daps
finally made it to season 2. lol So Tory is the virgin mary :dead:
Riker is staring to get fat and La Forge is in the right place and chief engineer :blessed:

almost the TNG I recognize

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

You forgot, Worf's forehead slightly shrunk, he was finally made security officer and they got rid of those god awful uniforms from s1 with no collars.:scust:

The collar uniforms were the TNG version of Sisko growing the beard. Once the collars get here, you know what time it is :youngsabo:

Daps
I’m watching the TNG episode where the chick who designed the engines for the Enterprise came aboard and Geordi made a fukkin fool out of himself :mjlol:

Whole episode was pure cringe for him and this motherfukka went as far as making a “version” of her in the holodeck that she found. Dude was nice to her, showed his engine modifications and even cooked the bytch food and she STILL curved him.

Now I get that she was married so it is what it is. But the geek in Geordi got exposed big time. :russ:

oh my god the original episode where he created the hologram is on today. :snoop::snoop::snoop: Geordi