The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Any of you guys noticed "reverse bidding" lately? I don't know a better description for it. Two people will bid a card up, then late in the auction, one of them will cancel it so the other will get it cheaper than usual. I've been seeing quite a few auctions like this.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Copped a 92-93 Skybox basketball series 2 box from a local dealer....3 Shaq rookies inside all look good.

2 with the red banner and 1 NBA draft RC...1 advantage of being in Canada is how cheap you can get basketball boxes cuz alot of dealers will cut them below retail to sell if they arent into basketball cards....got for 50.00 CAD.

That 92-93 Stadium Club series 2 box i hit from a Vancouver dealer 8 months ago for 100.00 CAD (well below average retail) guy deals in hockey only and wanted to just get rid of it...

All total i have 8 Shaq rookies i need to send to PSA...

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli help me out ... I’m at Walmart where I work out of state and they are filled with Panini Blaster Chronicles and Illusions boxes ... should I wipe them out ? They seem to be going for way more on eBay but I want to make sure . I brought 10 and stashed 8 but I could buy the whole store if it’s a good investment. Thx for any help

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Coli help me out ... I’m at Walmart where I work out of state and they are filled with Panini Blaster Chronicles and Illusions boxes ... should I wipe them out ? They seem to be going for way more on eBay but I want to make sure . I brought 10 and stashed 8 but I could buy the whole store if it’s a good investment. Thx for any help
Yes, wipe them out.