The Official Sports Card Discussion Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Giannis Prizms have dropped in half and will probably drop even more. :picard:

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
i believe in giannis long term (and i pc him...) so i hope this is the dip that lets me snag some more of his bigger inserts / case hits

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im gonna post some pics tmw of some of the first batch of cards im sending out to PSA for grading....Finally got the supplies i needed to get moving.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Basketball market regressing. Football slowly picking up.

You guys chasing anyone this season? Have a friend going for Tua.

I'm not particularly moved by anybody. Might try to pick up some CeeDee for cheap, but I know it won't net much profit, seeing he's a WR and only QBs matter.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

I'm not particularly moved by anybody. Might try to pick up some CeeDee for cheap, but I know it won't net much profit, seeing he's a WR and only QBs matter.
I've been picking up some Russell Wilson Silvers. His rookies are really pricey now but I think he has value in his Refractors/Silvers. I went after one of the PSA 10 National Treasures RPAs PWCC had up but came in second. :unimpressed: Was gonna sell a chunk of my collection to pay for it. Somehow, it's cheaper than Lamar Jackson's. :mindblown:

Now's the time to buy Morant/Zion if you believe in them with this pullback. I'm still buying Kobe, Duncan, LeBron and Curry when I have the chance. Might go after some Lukas too. :yeshrug:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Thread on Blowout talking about the shytty shipments they've received.

IMG-2968.jpg

Card, not sleeve or top loader wrapped in saran wrap.

47952227538_5c793fc532_z.jpg

They sent that Media Mail too. :dead:

I've had bullshyt packaging plenty of times on raw cards but nothing quite like those two, especially the hollowed out book. To be honest, that kinda garbage is why some people stick to buying from the known consignors. At least you know it'll be shipped properly.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Feel like I should of stocked up more in the off season

Some guys think the market is gonna continue to explode so much that skill positions take off this year too

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Feel like I should of stocked up more in the off season

Some guys think the market is gonna continue to explode so much that skill positions take off this year too
Skill position guys you need to get in and out quickly, imo. Very few have any staying power price wise. It COULD change with the way the market is going but I wouldn't bet a lot of money on it.