Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
FOTL finished around $650. :picard:

Breakers fukking this up for everyone. :smh:

Panini has the Hobby boxes on their site for next Wednesday. I'm sure this will be sold out in 15 seconds like Optic. :beli:

I copped a few Barrett/Morant/Coby White singles,im good on this shyt....

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They're doing Noir FOTL on Tuesday. Starts at $3,000 and the floor is $1,000. That is fukking outrageous. Noir has some of my favorite looking autos but their RPAs don't move the needle to justify that price.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My Zion base and Ja Silver Prizm PSA grades just popped. Both got 10s. :blessed:

Bet that PSA pop is low as fck all them prizms i see online are all BGS...I know it had to be perfect to be sending it there...i got a few prizms but they heading to BGS because im afraid of that centering...

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bet that PSA pop is low as fck all them prizms i see online are all BGS...I know it had to be perfect to be sending it there...i got a few prizms but they heading to BGS because im afraid of that centering...
Yeah, centering and surface issues were the problem this year.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Picked up a couple Big Hurt RCs in case they shoot up. The Tiffany already seems to be going up. Pop is barely over 100 so I have a good feeling about it going up quite a bit more considering what the market is doing.

49872815212_56d547e5eb_c.jpg

49896317598_7caf5718c6_c.jpg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Regular Donruss hobby boxes are going for more than Optic. What the fukk is going on here? :mjtf:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@Regular_P

Which Jason Kidd RC...Stadium Club,Upper Deck,SP Foil,Classic,Fleer Ultra...I cant decipher which is the one thats coveted,all are relatively low pop.Some are unbelievably low.

Clearly Classic isnt up there with the other but there are so few of them around..pop is under 10.
UD pop is 7 Stadium Club is 14 thats crazy for a card thats 25 years old...and a guy whos a HOFer.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@Regular_P

Which Jason Kidd RC...Stadium Club,Upper Deck,SP Foil,Classic,Fleer Ultra...I cant decipher which is the one thats coveted,all are relatively low pop.Some are unbelievably low.

Clearly Classic isnt up there with the other but there are so few of them around..pop is under 10.
UD pop is 7 Stadium Club is 14 thats crazy for a card thats 25 years old...and a guy whos a HOFer.
Finest was always the go-to. Kidd was never a big hobby darling, which would help explain the low pops. Grant Hill was always the most loved from that class.

If you want to find a sleeper or toughest grade, I'd check Hill's pop reports and see which cards of his were hardest to grade.

shyt, regular Topps might be the card to get the way things have been going lately. :yeshrug:

Of what you listed, I'd definitely go with the SP Foil.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Finest was always the go-to. Kidd was never a big hobby darling, which would help explain the low pops. Grant Hill was always the most loved from that class.

If you want to find a sleeper or toughest grade, I'd check Hill's pop reports and see which cards of his were hardest to grade.

shyt, regular Topps might be the card to get the way things have been going lately. :yeshrug:

Of what you listed, I'd definitely go with the SP Foil.

Finest has the much larger pop,i left them out by accident but i did check them as well...I already copped a 94 SP Foil Hill PSA 10 last year for 75.00...a steal at the time as i see its starting to climb online.

I hear you on Kidds low collectability compared to Grant Hill yet i noticed his SP Foil cards asking prices are higher online...

Nahmean id rather cop a SC or Classic gold at $50 then go $250-300 on a UD or SP Foil.If it were Kobe or Bron id overpay to go on the high end on Jason Kidd im less likely to do that...

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Finest has the much larger pop,i left them out by accident but i did check them as well...I already copped a 94 SP Foil Hill PSA 10 last year for 75.00...a steal at the time as i see its starting to climb online.

I hear you on Kidds low collectability compared to Grant Hill yet i noticed his SP Foil cards asking prices are higher online...

Nahmean id rather cop a SC or Classic gold at $50 then go $250-300 on a UD or SP Foil.If it were Kobe or Bron id overpay to go on the high end on Jason Kidd im less likely to do that...
Yeah, I wouldn't want to go too high on a Kidd card either. I'd say Topps is your best bet to gain some value if you pick a cheaper option.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I obviously been out of the game for a very long time and just kind of dipping my feet in the water not sure if I’m really interested in getting back involved in cards.

So I don’t have much understanding on things yet but I’ve noticed CC Sabathia who is gonna be a hall of famer in 5 years lock. His Rookies a pretty cheap I don’t know if there’s a shyt ton of graded 10’s and that’s why but it seems like a no brainer.

Same with Madison Bumgarner it will be a couple more years before he retires but he’s getting in off his playoff performances alone.

Is there a reason these guys rookies are lower then I imagined them being or is there a good reason for that?