The Official South Park: The Stick of Truth Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Are you buying South Park: The Stick of Truth next week?

• Hell yeah. Been waiting on this.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Naw. Next gen games only.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maybe. I'll wait till the review are out.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Yo, @Uncle_Ruckus I just saw the Taming Strange episode! Freaking hilarious!

Seeing Ike as a moody teen going through puberty was the funniest part. The Miley Cyrus thing was funny too and the Canadian health guy getting queefed on was funny too. Best episode of the last season so far. There are still 4 other episodes I haven't seen though, from the last season.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yo, @Uncle_Ruckus I just saw the Taming Strange episode! Freaking hilarious!

Seeing Ike as a moody teen going through puberty was the funniest part. The Miley Cyrus thing was funny too and the Canadian health guy getting queefed on was funny too. Best episode of the last season so far. There are still 4 other episodes I haven't seen though, from the last season.

:pachaha:the canadian health video was some funny ass shyt.
1653783_10152007855827005_1009532651_n.jpg

:eat:we about to eat brethers.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:pachaha:the canadian health video was some funny ass shyt.
1653783_10152007855827005_1009532651_n.jpg

:eat:we about to eat brethers.

I'm copping The Stick Of Truth 1st day out. I thought I was gonna get it through Amazon but that means I'll have to wait a couple of days for it to be delivered. I'm just gonna go to HMV and cop there, this Friday!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm on the fence about it. I'm not a huge South Park fan but it looks like a good game.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Im in New York and a few of my spots are saying they are going to have it today:obama:

I got some smoke in the crib just have to wait to get off work at 420 cop this game and finally enjoy what I am sure id going to be a great game i mean its south park its a video game whats not to like

Correction I forgot about this Gem
421.JPG

fukk I look like throwing snowballs at Turkeys:beli:

I have high hopes for this game

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Im in New York and a few of my spots are saying they are going to have it today:obama:

I got some smoke in the crib just have to wait to get off work at 420 cop this game and finally enjoy what I am sure id going to be a great game i mean its south park its a video game whats not to like

Correction I forgot about this Gem
421.JPG

fukk I look like throwing snowballs at Turkeys:beli:

I have high hopes for this game

:bryan:i remember throwing them piss soaked snowballs. it u guys can grab it today :obama:thats a win.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:bryan:i remember throwing them piss soaked snowballs. it u guys can grab it today :obama:thats a win.

Two spots just hit me told me they have it now if anyone in NYC wants the hook up PM me they both in the city somewhere in chinatown....

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I been playing this for the past 2 hours and I never laughed so hard at a game before in my life they really did fans of this game a great service with the level of detail in this joint :Obama:

I'm 2 hours in and I haven't left the town yet it's like playing an episode of the show the game plays like old school RPG (chrono trigger etc)

I really hope this isn't a short game I'm opening every box looking for items like fallout and it's everything from cartmans moms dildos to underpants gnomes and everything in between:laugh :

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I been playing this for the past 2 hours and I never laughed so hard at a game before in my life they really did fans of this game a great service with the level of detail in this joint :obama:

I'm 2 hours in and I haven't left the town yet it's like playing an episode of the show the game plays like old school RPG (chrono trigger etc)

I really hope this isn't a short game I'm opening every box looking for items like fallout and it's everything from cartmans moms dildos to underpants gnomes and everything in between :laugh:

71730__lupita-nyongo-wins.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So assuming you're playin the 360 leak. I hate that the review embargo doesnt lift till midnite. I wanna be able to pre load now, but I dont wanna spend the cash if the game is ass cheeks down the road.

Im a big RPG fan, and a big turn based RPG fan as well.