The Official South Park: The Stick of Truth Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Are you buying South Park: The Stick of Truth next week?

• Hell yeah. Been waiting on this.

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Naw. Next gen games only.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Maybe. I'll wait till the review are out.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Was just about to make a thread on this. Been waiting for this game for a year. Obsidian doing the nitty-gritty with Matt Stone & Trey Parker writing the story & doing voice work? :blessed:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
ill wait for the price drop. i was kinda hyped when it was 1st announced and i thought it was a downloadable game for 15/20 bucks. once i realized it was a full priced game i lost interest. persona 5 guarantees i won't get rid of my PS3 for a while so i have no problem waiting.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
This and Ultra Street Fighter 4 are the two games I am most anticipating

Rumors of South Parks demise are greatly exaggerated there were some classic episodes this season I would recommend the Stan Wars trilogy and Miley Cyrus/Yo Gabba episode as the best one.

"Im a fukking 5 year old going through puberty. I dont know whether to watch Yo Gabba Gabba or tame some strange"-Ike

I was in fukking tears:laugh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Best Buy just took my cash...which makes me assume it's about to ship...either that or someone hacked my account and they've got at least one more charge to get in before I realize. But I'm gonna assume it's South Park and let y'all know.