The Official South Florida Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
brehs where do people who work in the hospitals usually live? what cities/neighborhoods in south florida?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
So the rent is cheap every where then breh? :comeon:

Like I said, someone who is making 55k per year.
You live great with that:comeon: stop listening to people over-exaggerate the cost of living here. What ever you came from, don’t come here with that mind state. Just search, just don’t live by the projects :hubie:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You live great with that:comeon: stop listening to people over-exaggerate the cost of living here. What ever you came from, don’t come here with that mind state. Just search, just don’t live by the projects :hubie:

I give you rep breh because you have been patient with me. :obama:

What happens when hurricane comes around? Is everything (traffic etc) fukked up for some time? Miami always seems to bounce back. Miami is covid hotspot now, y'all concerned or nah?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I give you rep breh because you have been patient with me. :obama:

What happens when hurricane comes around? Is everything (traffic etc) fukked up for some time? Miami always seems to bounce back. Miami is covid hotspot now, y'all concerned or nah?

people here be over exaggerating, it’s not that serious. That COVID hotspot is fraud. A lot of hospitals doing fraud. I deliver to these hospitals here (Miramar, Jackson) it’s not packed