The OFFICIAL "SHAZAM" movie thread - 4/5/19 release

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've been meaning to ask why I'm seeing the same actors being shopped as the adult Marvel family on different outlets, have they been announced as appearing at some point? I feel like Meagan Goode being in this would've made headlines awhile ago.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I've been meaning to ask why I'm seeing the same actors being shopped as the adult Marvel family on different outlets, have they been announced as appearing at some point? I feel like Meagan Goode being in this would've made headlines awhile ago.

The actors' faces are on the boxes of the Shazam Family toys

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
She was announced to be in it last April

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

they weren't ''officially'' announced, but its been leaked they're all in it..

its good to keep that a secret so its a better surprise when watching it in full

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Want a new trailer?

Just say the word.

DAY 1

giphy.gif

That nikka Sivana gave son that 2 piece combo :wow: